PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Time to shit on y'alls argument and bury it 6 feet under once and for all with logic (not feels, sorry Dom). After this, you can lick your wounds and we can regroup for more SJW hijinx and hilarity.

-

Let me ask you all who disagree with me:

Why is it contentious to allow a trans-woman to fight real women in the MMA?

Why do people care?

Why do people call it unfair?

Why do folks say that the tranny has an advantage?

Go ahead guys... you tell me. Why do trannies have an advantage in MMA and their inclusion in the MMA is contentious?

Is it because of.... hmmm... let's see... discrimination? No no, that's not it, is it?

Well if it's not discrimination, what is it then????

What is that mysterious reason that Joe Rogan talks about why they shouldn't be included?

Could it be a larger frame? Bigger bones? More muscle mass? Hmmm....

Why would that ruffle so many feathers that a large-framed tranny is wailing on some MMA woman in a fight?

View attachment 178877

Checkmate boys. You can't have it both ways. Goodnight.
is that Derpface Dormer?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I understand that a man and a woman are on different strength levels physically. Do you agree or disagree? I'm just looking for a simple yes or no here Dom.

Are all men on the same strength level physically? Am I on equal grounds with UFC fighters or football players or world's strongest men competitors? Is Jon Jones the bad guy if I decide to go throw a punch at him and he doesn't tone his response down to an equal level of strength as mine?

You and I both know I'm not some unintelligent twit here

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Time to shit on y'alls argument and bury it 6 feet under once and for all with logic (not feels, sorry Dom). After this, you can lick your wounds and we can regroup for more SJW hijinx and hilarity.

-

Why do people care?

Because it's a sport you retarded motherfucker; that's why they have weight classes, too. What does that have to do with a guy laying out some dumb broad who takes a swing at him?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Vanessa went from a respected poster to Tanoomba level retard overnight.

Nobody at any point has disagreed with the obvious point that women aren't as strong as men. We disagree that they should be held to different standards of behavior.

You will not convince of this no matter how many retarded logical fallacies and non-sequitors you throw at us.

I mean, a post all about MMA matchups as your guide for morality? So would you make the same argument that nobody over 205 should be allowed to hit someone under 205? WHY WONT THE UFC ALLOW IT THEN?? You've really gone off the rails to retard land.

Even Zombiewizardhawk's post blows your retarded argument out of the water since two men can have wildly different strength levels from each other. Why isn't your point that people shouldn't fight back against anyone weaker than them? Because then you dont get your gender feels points.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Inherent inequality should not breed inherent abstraction of responsibility. Men are stronger than women. That doesn't mean women should get to act like cunts to men and get away with it. Should a man blast a broad full force in her dome if she spits on him? No. Same as a man doing the same to another man, regardless of size. If she continues to be a massive cunt? Yeah, blast her in the face, pop an orbital bone, and teach her a valuable lesson she will carry on and instill in her 11 kids at the trailer park.

"DO NOT BE CUNTS."

Make the world a better place.

People generally get a grace period. It's when you come back and continue to be a fucking idiot that you need to pay the idiot tax. Man or woman. Trans or truth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I didn't read this whole thread just him getting BTFO in the gamergate thread and the last page as I replied, did he ever link any proof about his retarded "the vast majority of the world agrees with me" crap?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

-

Why do people care?

Go ahead guys... you tell me. Why do trannies have an advantage in MMA and their inclusion in the MMA is contentious?

Is it because of.... hmmm... let's see... discrimination? No no, that's not it, is it?

Well if it's not discrimination, what is it then????

What is that mysterious reason that Joe Rogan talks about why they shouldn't be included?

Could it be a larger frame? Bigger bones? More muscle mass? Hmmm....

Why would that ruffle so many feathers that a large-framed tranny is wailing on some MMA woman in a fight?

Checkmate boys. You can't have it both ways. Goodnight.

I actually don't think you understand the MMA of no trans argument, and why this is dumb to include this in this argument, just b/c it's more tranny talk, cuz you are a tranny.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Whenever I get into a fight, I always make sure to get a full hormone panel so I know precisely how much force I can use

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Goonsquad Officer
There's clearly a wide range of ethical scenarios to use various forms of violence against a woman. I imagine in most scenarios you don't have to though.

But Legally defending against a woman follows the standard laws (though a jury may really be harsh).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If i was this Lyft driver, i'd smack this bitch up so hard
Xarpolis Xarpolis be thankful you don't have to deal w/ ny gays

• 1WTF

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, that shit doesn't happen here. Thank god. I would hate dealing with that bitch. I play music the entire time in my car for my riders. I actually ask every rider what kind of music they prefer listening to, then I flip to that XM channel.

The guy's like "Your driver is racist against gay people!" and the black dude almost smiled. He's good at keeping it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If i was this Lyft driver, i'd smack this bitch up so hard
Xarpolis Xarpolis be thankful you don't have to deal w/ ny gays
so wait, i just sat through 16 minutes of this fucking faggot shitting on this guy for no reason and there isnt even a payoff?
giphy.gif

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
She's trying to literally KILL you? You're in the right to literally kill her if that's what it takes to defend your own life. She's kicking you? Prevent her kick back with the same force. Be equal about it. But if a woman is slapping you in the face, try to de-escalate with the same force... if that doesn't work, and the assault continues, a slap back may be absolutely fucking necessary.

ITT: A bunch of guys think it's okay to punch a woman in the jaw if she open hand slaps you.

You guys are pulling this "burn the witch" bullshit with me acting like I'm saying if a woman punches you square in the jaw that men should just lie down and take it.

IF A WOMAN OPEN HAND SLAPS YOU, YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING PUNCH HER AS HARD AS YOU WOULD HIT A MAN IN RETALIATION

My God, the fact a bunch of you want to keep arguing with me that this is okay has made me lose a LOT of respect for some of you, and I can see the feeling is mutual. So be it.

P.S. Answering the questions I asked some of you instead of just ad hominem calling me a retard would really go a long way into not making you guys seem like the sore, illogical debaters on this matter.

• 1Dislike

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
IF A WOMAN OPEN HAND SLAPS YOU, YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING PUNCH HER AS HARD AS YOU WOULD HIT A MAN IN RETALIATION

Pretty sure this is the first time in this entire pathetic farce that you've framed your argument that precisely.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so wait, i just sat through 16 minutes of this fucking faggot shitting on this guy for no reason and there isnt even a payoff?
giphy.gif
well your from jersey, so you've seen these things out in the wild, some others here have never seen a ny gay and think its a bird species

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Pretty sure this is the first time in this entire pathetic farce that you've framed your argument that precisely.

This was my stance from the very beginning and in one post I did respectfully and maturely apologize if I wasn't making this clear. I got to go to work now, but that sentiment IS in the GG/SJW thread.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
are you getting a hissy fit over this from that particular cop video i posted?

these gentile rules do not apply to cops, ppl that we've tasked to keep law and order.

it's not retaliation, it's them doing their job

sometimes cops just have to slap a bitch
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.