PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Still waiting for the video of the guy that laid out a women and told her exactly why. "You step up like a man you get hit like a man." Think it was a bus driver maybe?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That upper cut came down from the DEEP depths of hell and sent her through the roof. Not sure how she got up from that.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It seems that Vanessa is basing far more on a five second clip than the rest of us are. I would say that, IN GENERAL, most of the people here, despite what you think they are saying, wouldn't expressly advocate for that level of response from the male IN A VACUUM. If the cops had literally just come upon the scene two seconds earlier and the slap/flail/hit from the woman happened, and they had no reason to suspect she had a weapon or was more dangerous in some way, it would probably be generally thought to be a bit excessive to punch her like he did. It still would not be wrong, given that he's a police officer and assaulting an officer is in fact a crime, and I doubt any jury would rule against him because she did actually strike an officer in the course of his duties and he had no idea, coming upon the scene fresh like this hypothetical, if she had murderous intent or capacity. But most of us would probably say that yes, he could have de-escalated it better. The important distinction is that he did not have to though.

However, since the five second clip is basically your hypothetical situation, let's do one of mine. What if the full clip painted a much different picture? What if she had been slapping and shouting and interfering for the past 15 minutes while they tried to control the situation? What if they had repeatedly pushed her away and warned her that she was interfering? Would your opinion still remain the same, that a man should only apply just enough force to "control" the situation? Whichever answer you give, why do you give it?

If you remain steadfast and suggest that there is no reason given in my example to strike her that hard, would it have then been better if he engaged in a slap fight with her? Would that help or hinder the situation, do you think? Would that "control" her, or would it just anger her further and suggest to her that she can continue her behavior? At what point does he get to stop having his slap fight and finally punch her if she keeps it up? At what point is she exceeding her "gender/body type" level of aggressive response? From what you are saying, there is NEVER a point at which she would reach that, if she never goes beyond what we've seen in the video, even if it goes on for a long time. If that's a misstatement of your opinion, then please explain. Because that would, in most of our eyes I think, be hypocritical of you. Maybe I misremember your posts too, but I think that's what you are saying, that unless she escalates her level of violence, the man never can. Regardless of duration.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
so wait, i just sat through 16 minutes of this fucking faggot shitting on this guy for no reason and there isnt even a payoff?
giphy.gif
The payoff is this. Black dude was temporarily suspended from Lyft. He uploaded the video, then started a gofundme. The video went viral. His gofundme earned $29,420. He was re-instated back onto Lyft.

The gay dude was fired from his job at "CityMD", where he was a caretaker.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Growing up in the age when guys smacked around girls, I found that shit repugnant and fucked up.
Dont hit chicks.
Even if they deserve it.
Giving them the smackdown isnt the way.
That said, if your being threatened, bullied, attacked, physically, defend yourself.
If it's one on one, restrain her.
Headlock until passed out, workes everytime.
If your being mobbed, go all in.
Bring that righteous fury down upon those that wish to do you harm.
Furthermore, there are plenty of women that like being smacked, within reason.
My ex loved being smacked around.
Got her hot as hell.
She was fuckin crazy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The payoff is this. Black dude was temporarily suspended from Lyft. He uploaded the video, then started a gofundme. The video went viral. His gofundme earned $29,420. He was re-instated back onto Lyft.

The gay dude was fired from his job at "CityMD", where he was a caretaker.
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
are you getting a hissy fit over this from that particular cop video i posted?

these gentile rules do not apply to cops, ppl that we've tasked to keep law and order.

it's not retaliation, it's them doing their job

sometimes cops just have to slap a bitch
giphy.gif

I loved Patrice's line for this. I laughed so hard.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Growing up in the age when guys smacked around girls, I found that shit repugnant and fucked up.
Dont hit chicks.
Even if they deserve it.
Giving them the smackdown isnt the way.
That said, if your being threatened, bullied, attacked, physically, defend yourself.
If it's one on one, restrain her.
Headlock until passed out, workes everytime.
If your being mobbed, go all in.
Bring that righteous fury down upon those that wish to do you harm.
Furthermore, there are plenty of women that like being smacked, within reason.
My ex loved being smacked around.
Got her hot as hell.
She was fuckin crazy.
This was a beautiful poem.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Time to shit on y'alls argument and bury it 6 feet under once and for all with logic

Checkmate boys. You can't have it both ways. Goodnight.

giphy.gif

Vanessa went from a respected poster to Tanoomba level retard overnight

it really is amazing considering how hard she had to work to become accepted and respected here

what a dumpster fire

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here is what most reasonable people agree on:
1. Should any person hit or attack any other person? No
2. If it happens, should you be able to defend yourself? Yes
3. Does defending yourself mean having the right to open up your full rage and fury upon the other person without repercussion, simply because they started it? No

That is why you have cops killing people that don't deserve to have their life ended. Somewhere along the lines we collectively got it in our minds that if the other person provokes or starts something, the offended party can take it to the final solution. It is completely ridiculous and retarded to not apply an appropriate reaction to an offensive action.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.