PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ITT: A bunch of guys think it's okay to punch a woman in the jaw if she open hand slaps you.

You guys are pulling this "burn the witch" bullshit with me acting like I'm saying if a woman punches you square in the jaw that men should just lie down and take it.

IF A WOMAN OPEN HAND SLAPS YOU, YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING PUNCH HER AS HARD AS YOU WOULD HIT A MAN IN RETALIATION

My God, the fact a bunch of you want to keep arguing with me that this is okay has made me lose a LOT of respect for some of you, and I can see the feeling is mutual. So be it.

P.S. Answering the questions I asked some of you instead of just ad hominem calling me a retard would really go a long way into not making you guys seem like the sore, illogical debaters on this matter.
has anyone said this? i even made goofy mike tyson jokes about not wailing on a woman, especially if you're built like a brick shithouse. that being said, i STILL have no sympathy for that dumb bitch for interfering with an arrest and then hitting the cop. it's another one of those "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" scenarios. she would be perfectly fine right now if she had kept her distance and let things play out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
has anyone said this? i even made goofy mike tyson jokes about not wailing on a woman, especially if you're built like a brick shithouse. that being said, i STILL have no sympathy for that dumb bitch for interfering with an arrest and then hitting the cop. it's another one of those "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" scenarios. she would be perfectly fine right now if she had kept her distance and let things play out.
Yea, we're all not advocating for Chris Browns of the world to unite

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Nah, this thread will do for everything we've been debating.

I understand that a man and a woman are on different strength levels physically. Do you agree or disagree? I'm just looking for a simple yes or no here Dom.

I don't really give a damn what you're looking for. I gave up caring about what you wanted to argue about when you changed the entire scope of the argument because you knew full damn well that you weren't getting the replies that you were hoping for. Turning an argument about how much force someone should be able to use in response to someone attacking them into "is it ok for a man to hit a woman" is utter horseshit along with the lame attempts at making this about a physical strength issue, or your bizarre children analogies, and you know it.

This thread is the equivalent of taking a debate on the merits of defensive warfare and turning it into a "Is genocide wrong, y/n?" one.

I have no identity crisis; sorry that you think that I do LoL. I know exactly what and who I am and am quite comfortable with that. Sure I'd snap my fingers and be cis if I could but alas, this was the hand I was dealt and that's okay... I've played my hand very well throughout my life, thank you and have extremely few regrets. You're really dumping a lot of assumptions on me just because we've disagreed on this one topic, I hope you realize that Dom.

You were born with an identity crisis that you will forever be dealing with. I don't say this out of spite, I say this the same I would say someone would be dealing with any other disorder that causes complications for them on any level and chose to embrace it (as you have. IE: Wearing as a cloak) rather than run from it. You are smart enough to know that people adjust to that presence and includes it within their reactions to you, whether it is a positive or negative one. Note that I have not once used anything relating to it to attack you. The jokes are easy to make and it's low-hanging fruit galore for cheap likes, but I have no interest in using it against you, because I only care about what you say, which at this point is full of some loads of bullshit.

Maybe you got caught up in several arguments and lost the plot of some of them which resulted in this clusterfuck. I don't know, but I just don't give enough of a shit to rehash my same argument that hasn't changed for someone that is constantly moving the narrative of the debate.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

The argument that was taking place (at least from several participants) was against the idea that someone that was assaulted by a woman had a duty to only use measured, equal force, vs that the victim had the right/responsibility to put her on the ground (not kill. no idea how that even came up) to prevent any further escalation. The former requires the victim to assume responsibility for anything that happens past the point of attack, and doesn't account for potential escalation from the attacker once they saw that they had little effect, and deciding to pull out a knife and stab someone. The proponents of that started talking whataboutisms relating to children and brock lesner, and acting like it was a friendly boxing match where tit-for-tat was even possible in a real fight. It all stank of opinions from someone with no experience whatsoever when it comes to what physical violence and its reactions actually looks like.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The argument that was taking place (at least from several participants) was against the idea that someone that was assaulted by a woman had a duty to only use measured, equal force, vs that the victim had the right/responsibility to put her on the ground (not kill. no idea how that even came up) to prevent any further escalation. The former requires the victim to assume responsibility for anything that happens past the point of attack, and doesn't account for potential escalation from the attacker once they saw that they had little effect, and deciding to pull out a knife and stab someone. The proponents of that started talking whataboutisms relating to children and brock lesner, and acting like it was a friendly boxing match where tit-for-tat was even possible in a real fight. It all stank of opinions from someone with no experience whatsoever when it comes to what physical violence and its reactions actually looks like.
but you don't understand, b/4 that person understood the MANS point of view, b/c they were a man!, now that person understands the WOMYN's point of view now b/c of silcone and makeup and suspect drugs.

So... everyone else is wrong.

• 2Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Its a recent trend to take a complex situation and make a 2 line post demanding "yes/no" replies.

I'm fine with hitting anything and anyone with sufficient force to settle the situation, in practice I haven't had to hit anyone in 20 years.

I don't surround myself with people or visit locations where I might meet people that require hitting them.

Can't help but think that people that considering this a relevant question come into contact with trash & conflicts a lot.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
A girl in college hit me and shoved me from behind. I am usually pretty chill but I definitely saw red. I did not hit her but I pushed her up against a wall and got in her face and yelled "Do you want to make this a physical contest?"

I was pissed. If it was a guy it was definitely a fist fight. If I would have hit her though, even holding back, I feel like I would have really regretted it.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
But what if, hear me out here, a woman identifies as a man? Am I allowed to kick her in the imaginary balls and more importantly, would she feel it. If she doesn't, was she actually hit? Any womens studies major here who could answer that?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
But what if, hear me out here, a woman identifies as a man? Am I allowed to kick her in the imaginary balls and more importantly, would she feel it. If she doesn't, was she actually hit? Any womens studies major here who could answer that?
you're only allowed to kick another man/thing in the balls if they're bigger than you or you're about to get ganged up on.

Goonsquad Officer
How is this hypothetical woman dressed? Is she "asking for it"?

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

You'll have to measure the limits to his physical strength first. If you are stronger: You are only permitted to hit them as hard as they hit you. Any harder and you're a monster. Carry one of these around with you and you should be OK

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

• 2Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Time to shit on y'alls argument and bury it 6 feet under once and for all with logic (not feels, sorry Dom). After this, you can lick your wounds and we can regroup for more SJW hijinx and hilarity.

-

Let me ask you all who disagree with me:

Why is it contentious to allow a trans-woman to fight real women in the MMA?

Why do people care?

Why do people call it unfair?

Why do folks say that the tranny has an advantage?

Go ahead guys... you tell me. Why do trannies have an advantage in MMA and their inclusion in the MMA is contentious?

Is it because of.... hmmm... let's see... discrimination? No no, that's not it, is it?

Well if it's not discrimination, what is it then????

What is that mysterious reason that Joe Rogan talks about why they shouldn't be included?

Could it be a larger frame? Bigger bones? More muscle mass? Hmmm....

Why would that ruffle so many feathers that a large-framed tranny is wailing on some MMA woman in a fight?

View attachment 178877

Checkmate boys. You can't have it both ways. Goodnight.

Masive Moonbat goalpost shift, here. You're comparing real life physical altercations to a sport which has rules and structure. Sports fans don't want dick Choppers beating the fuck out of women in MMA for the same reason you don't let an 18 year old dude compete in the wrestling ring with 12 year olds. I don't know what's wrong in your brain beyond the obvious but Jesus Christ you need to walk away from this or you're going to burn up all the Goodwill you've earned in short order by making these kind of Adam West Batman leaps of logic.

• 1Like

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
In 6th grade I was physically harassed by a girl for close to 6 months; to the point I had bruises. I took every route possible to avoid physical confrontation( teachers, parent conference with the principal,etc).

Finally my dad told me that the next time she hit me then I was to warn her if she ever touched me again I was going to lay her out. Of course she immediately hit me again and i punched her in the face. We both got suspensions but never again did she hassle me.

An ex of mine slapped me in the face once during a fight. I calmly grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall and let her know that if she ever hit me again I would hit back.

My wife tried that bs of a man should never hit a women ever. I explained that no human should hit another and that if she ever hit me in malice she should expect to be treated the same.

Luckily my wife has never hit. Well there was once in our ealier 20's we were both on hallucinations listening to music, sitting on the beach watching the ocean. She stood up slapped me in the face "You know why larnix, you know why!", then she sat back down like nothing happened. I still don't know why. 😁

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Luckily my wife has never hit. Well there was once in our ealier 20's we were both on hallucinations listening to music, sitting on the beach watching the ocean. She stood up slapped me in the face "You know why larnix, you know why!", then she sat back down like nothing happened. I still don't know why. 😁
Well she just watched you #metoo that mermaid you were hallucinating about right in front of her. What did you expect!

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

In the theme of the thread, I think if Van wants to act like Moonbat, its time Van was treated like Moonbat. Move this drama whoring thread to its propper location.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't even know how to put my thoughts on this into words.

If you physically attack someone without physical provocation, you don't have a right to expect the person you're attacking to subdue their defense. Is it possible to be excessive in the defense? Yea, absolutely...but I feel that the initial aggressor is essentially signing a release of liability by initiating the physical conflict. If you're the one that escalates the conflict to a physical level, you better know that there's a wide range of acceptable responses when someone feels their safety is threatened.

Men grow up learning this rule, most women do not. That's why we're pissed when women feel like they can go all crazy spider monkey on a guy with no repercussions. It's fucking insane to think that you can attack someone and they shouldn't be able to hit you back.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.