PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I found it amusing that you of all people joined the dogpile after getting shut down before. It was like (virtually) the guy who got his ass beat by a girl and when she was down and getting kicked by the mob you ran up and had to get your own kick in their too and now you're spitting on me. They have names for guys like that... starts with a "P".

So, yeah, I haven't changed one iota... my views are still exactly the same as they were a month ago. So a forum full of a bunch of dudes who disagree with my view that you shouldn't punch a woman in the jaw as hard as you would a man lost respect for me for said views (or, more specifically apparently, how I reacted to the dogpile). I don't know what you and others assume anymore but if you're ready to debate your initial assessment that "the involved party is not in a mental state where they can form valid arguments" I'm still here. You never had your chance because you said, quote, "you seem mostly fine and I don't have an issue with you personally".

What changed? Oh, that's right this thread / dogpile happened LoL Now you're totally ready and prepared to come in swinging, right? Please~

I didn't read any of this.

• 3Like
  • 3Smuggly
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 7 users

iannis

Musty Nester
You got dogpiled for saying that men shouldn't punch women straight in the face as hard as they can? What year is this, 1956?

I'd be careful with Christ. Just careful, is all. The dogmas will fail you. Just don't go full Jesus Crispy -- that's always tempting. I mean look there are worse things to be, but there are also better. It's a very good scaffolding. Just remember that when Romans talks about being dead to the flesh that is a thing that is possible and within your ability. But it is an idea, and life is not itself just an idea. You can set your will to that goal and then accomplish it and have no satisfaction or gain from it.

And observe that Peter, and many of them along with him, did a little something to elevate physical suffering into devotion. That is the basis for mortification after all, and we should all look at mortification and go "Gross. Also crazy. But most def Gross". We do not suffer in the ways that the people who they were talking to did. It's very fucking practical advice when there is an Empire wide persecution of your upstart cult, considering the way Romans deal with heresy of any form. With that in mind it is all too easy to misappropriate what they were saying and apply it to anguish. There are different verses that deal with anguish. It is not the same as physical suffering.

Just be careful with it is all. Even when you go wrong down that patch it leads to a better place than if you hadn't taken it. But your aim is the best possible not just better.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh I know, in theory yes. But in practice, have any of you ever actually punched a chick? Even when they're like that? Yeah, you want to sometimes. You want to so bad.

It's the hypocrisy that they hide behind. We should not.

That said, I do know a few butches that I would actually punch. But I'd only do it because i'm pretty sure that if it came to a scrap... some of those girls could probably take me.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I had an ex that was 5'10 and 170lbs. I'm 6'0" and at the time was 175lbs. The night she attacked me I fought back, just saying...

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No one answered my question if it's OK to full on hit a woman if she kicks you in the balls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
She doesn't need to kick you anywhere. It's OK to do a full hit at any time. Equality and all.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Like so?

1236444870156.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You got dogpiled for saying that men shouldn't punch women straight in the face as hard as they can? What year is this, 1956?
See, this is exactly what I meant when I said there is a ton of misunderstanding in this thread :) This is not strictly accurate as to what my stance was and I'd get into the deets but I don't think I or anyone else wants to rehash this turd.

To your statement I'd say no, the dogpile was mostly due to how hard I pushed back against the majority and the level of ego I displayed in said push back but it was certainly still partly due to my initial argument to begin with, yeah. The level of shitburgers served in this thread would be moot if I just took a page from Elsa and let it gooooo much earlier. I'm a hardhead; it's a fault.

I'd be careful with Christ. Just careful, is all. The dogmas will fail you. Just don't go full Jesus Crispy -- that's always tempting. I mean look there are worse things to be, but there are also better. It's a very good scaffolding. Just remember that when Romans talks about being dead to the flesh that is a thing that is possible and within your ability. But it is an idea, and life is not itself just an idea. You can set your will to that goal and then accomplish it and have no satisfaction or gain from it.

And observe that Peter, and many of them along with him, did a little something to elevate physical suffering into devotion. That is the basis for mortification after all, and we should all look at mortification and go "Gross. Also crazy. But most def Gross". We do not suffer in the ways that the people who they were talking to did. It's very fucking practical advice when there is an Empire wide persecution of your upstart cult, considering the way Romans deal with heresy of any form. With that in mind it is all too easy to misappropriate what they were saying and apply it to anguish. There are different verses that deal with anguish. It is not the same as physical suffering.

Just be careful with it is all. Even when you go wrong down that patch it leads to a better place than if you hadn't taken it. But your aim is the best possible not just better.

I've read this three times over and am still lost as to what exactly you're trying to say Iannis :D:D:D

Are you saying to lighten up in the Atheism/Theism thread? If so, then keep in mind that virtually my entire presence there is: people ask me questions and I reply back truthfully. Not like I'm trying to convert people to my faith, destroy their own beliefs, or preaching fire and brimstone, y'know? I'll get tired of it eventually but if people keep asking me shit, I'll keep replying in kind. I think people enjoy both mocking me and trying to prove me wrong... it's amusing to me too y'know, though I suspect the one's on the other end of the table have no clue why.

If that's not what you were getting at, then idk what you're trying to express haha... feel free to PM it if it's too out of place in this thread.

No one answered my question if it's OK to full on hit a woman if she kicks you in the balls.
I'd say a couple hadoukens to her tits in return are well deserved.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
She doesn't need to kick you anywhere. It's OK to do a full hit at any time. Equality and all.

How about we don't act like apes at all regardless of gender.

Wouldn't that be grand.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
How about we don't act like apes at all regardless of gender.

Wouldn't that be grand.
Fuck you shit lord Hitler nazi. Women are equal OK? It's the current fucking year you cis fuck!

Orange man bad.

iannis

Musty Nester
Nah, I don't mean anything outward. Talk mad shit in the atheism thread. It's the place to -be- self righteous.

What I mean, in a way, is that it is all too easy to be consumed by the structure of religion. We come to religion looking for advice and meaning. We just do, and in many ways religion is no different than any other highly structured system. The structure serves the purpose, but the purpose is not the structure. Sometimes they get inverted. Too strict an adherence to oversimplified dogmas is usually an indication that something like that is happening. I'm not accusing you of a single thing -- all i'm aware of is one line where you said something like you're a biblical literalist. Fair enough. You're hardly alone! There's merit in that. I'm just saying it's something to be careful of, personally, that inversion. It is a powerful tool.

Some people actively SEEK that. I've known a few oriental christians. Crazy asses.

That trap gets worse the smarter you are. I mean I've known plenty of baptists that do that too, but a general ignorance seems to innoculate them from some of the worst potentials.

You wanna see someone capable of some evil shit either outward or inward... you look to a smart man who has absolved himself of the responsibility of agency inside a strict code.

One thing that muslims do that is a good idea is that they annotate. The context of passages is important. Of course they treat the annotations as scripture itself... but even withstanding that the annotation itself is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.