Prank phone call ends in tragedy

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The prank call sucked and people shouldn't prank emergency services. That being said the nurse was out of her mind for committing suicide over such a non-event.
Yea, I think she was mental, but some professions probably shouldn't be targeted by these jokes. I don't think an apology was appropriate. Their behavior wasn't really inappropriate. The circumstances are an outlier.

Northerner

N00b
What a clusterfuck.

Still, I have to echo the thoughts of others here and wonder how the fuck radio is still a medium of any sort. I can have essentially infinite music anywhere and anytime of my choosing and if I prefer playlists made up by other people (not a bad thing) then I have access to literally hundreds of thousands of internet 'radio' or other streams. None of which have ads as an aside.

I'm old ffs! I'm in my goddamned mid-40s! Who the hell is listening to radio anymore and why?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i still listen to the radio. im in my 40s and when i barbecue i dust off the old ghetto blaster and for a few hours listen to the classic rock station while i cook.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like to listen to NPR when I'm running around (except the weekends, fuck they got the worst shows on during the day). NPR doesn't have adds per se. I used to listen to music all the time, but I got tired of my station playing the same fucking 10 songs over and over, so I just stopped.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd listen to the radio if there were any stations that catered my needs.

Talking FM, not web based.