Preacher

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's been the rumor for a while now. I liked him on Agent Carter, but I'm not familiar enough with Preacher to say whether it's a good pick. Sort of interesting that they poached two actors from Marvel shows though (him and Ruth Negga from Agents of SHIELD). It makes me wonder how this impacts the possibility of Agent Carter being renewed considering he was a pretty big factor in the first season.

Goatface

Deadwood's W. Earl Brown Cast as Preacher's Sheriff Hugo Root
rrr_img_95371.jpg

khorum

Murder Apologist
I dunno about that chick cast for Tulip. She was pretty good in Misfits, but Tulip seems a bit out of her range.

I'd have to see who they cast for Herr Starr and the Saint of Killers, though. Herr Starr's actually gonna carry a giant chunk of the show.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They released a trailer for the new show yesterday and I haven't seen any talk of it here. Anyway, here you go. Preacher was a bad ass comic. Very fucked up.

That's a massive cock tease of a teaser trailer. I'll replace it with the "real" trailer when that comes out tomorrow.

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Not a great irish accent by Gilgun, but he's just so damn smarmily charismatic that I don't care.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Hmmm they must have shifted it to private until after the West Coast feed airs tonight. It was there a couple minutes ago.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have to say that trailer looked better than I thought it would based upon the premise.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I have to say that trailer looked better than I thought it would based upon the premise.
You should go find the graphic novel series and give it a read... I remember when someone told me about the premise and I didn't buy in at all until I read a few issues.

p.s. The trailer seems to be working fine now, at least it did for me.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Man, I still have no idea how they are even going to pretend to be faithful to the books. I mean, I realize, when you shift between mediums some stuff just has to change, but damn.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Trailer looks good but still no word who's playing Herr Starr. He was in the first book right?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I could be wrong but I think Starr didn't come along until after everything with the family had played out.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Man, it must have been a long time ago when I read this shit, because there was a lot I was having trouble remembering from that trailer. HBO passing on this still hurts my butt.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Interesting that there's no supernatural shit in the trailer. Bleh this shit is still like 6 months away.