Pregnancy Thread

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I hope to God, Allah, Xenu, or any deity you can subscribe to that the csection happens Wednesday because there's no way in hell either of us can handle her in full blown catastrophic anxiety mode that she's in right now. She's been crying for about four hours. Absolutely everything that is said makes it worse. I finally had to just step away for a while. This is the worst ugh.

Jilariz_sl

shitlord
Btw crazy pregnancy hormone stuff can linger on for 6 months post delivery. And there's the postpartum depression to watch out for. Ties in nicely with the baby hopefully being easier to deal with around 6 months as well. Just in time for the stressful holidays and cold+flu season.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah postpartum is a concern of mine and I'll be watching for that shit like a hawk. Was finally able to get her to get some sleep around 1am. She's got her friend coming over today to help with things. She works in the NICU at a local hospital so she should be able to help with my wife's concerns.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Childcare costs around here are straight up retarded to the point its not even worth my wife working anymore.

Thinking I'll be the sole provider now, and if she does work it will just be a few nights a week. Crazy changes I guess. But I'm going to feel so much better knowing she's raising the kid during the day than some random strangers.

Plus news just broke out that a daycare worker at a local school here raped a few of the kids. Awesome.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Sorry if its massive. Uploading from my tablet.
Nolan Marc arrived at 5:33pm 7lbs 14oz
rrr_img_94336.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Congrats!

Time to practice up your swaddling skills. You'll be a swaddling ninja in a couple weeks

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Maybe it was like at 1.5months he started going to bed at 12 and waking up at 9. I forget. Last night was 12:30 to 7:30, so it's not every night. He also doesn't cry as soon as he wakes, but instead fights against my superb swaddle. Most of the time he can't get out of it, but he can rotate slowly in his crib until he hits the wall.

Either way I get so much sleep.