Prey

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i've never watched Alien v Predator 1 (AND THEY MADE A SECOND ONE) but i want to some day out of morbid curiosity
Just don't. It's not worth your time and effort.
1 is a pg 13 watered down version of both alien and Predator
2 is... Awful movie on every aspect.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just don't. It's not worth your time and effort.
1 is a pg 13 watered down version of both alien and Predator
2 is... Awful movie on every aspect.
Ya but a whole bunch of gross scenes in 2

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Used to collect all the old Dark Horse Aliens and Predator comics as a kid. I think it was Predator: Big Game they had the protagonist as an Indian in the army.

There was also a great 2 issue series about the Predator in WWI. Think there was a Cold War era series about Russian soldiers, too.

8e8cfea3c72818d599a93645bcb6e91a.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Used to collect all the old Dark Horse Aliens and Predator comics as a kid. I think it was Predator: Big Game they had the protagonist as an Indian in the army.

There was also a great 2 issue series about the Predator in WWI. Think there was a Cold War era series about Russian soldiers, too.

View attachment 355960
holy shit, Dan Barry with that awesome cover art.

• 3Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

View attachment 355960

I had the card game. It was legit but the rules were confusing from my recollection.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Man, I wonder what these people would think if they looked into the actual history of how the Comanche lived. Do they think that a young woman in the tribe trying to act like a man would have been something that was tolerated?
They are retards that see everything through the lense of the Western Civilization they despise.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They are retards that see everything through the lense of the Western Civilization they despise.
they think all American Indians were corn farmers singing folk songs by the fire with a big ole doobie sticking out of their mouths. the concept that they were constantly at war with other tribes and genocide was being committed over and over is completely foreign to these people.

• 2Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
they think all American Indians were corn farmers singing folk songs by the fire with a big ole doobie sticking out of their mouths. the concept that they were constantly at war with other tribes and genocide was being committed over and over is completely foreign to these people.
I like to describe it as brutal rape and child murder as part of a terrorist campaign to ethnically cleanse the land of all competing tribes.

You have to use the most evocative language possible to make people understand what kind of nightmarish hellscape it was during these times to show them just how overwhelmingly fucking retarded it is to suggest a story about a strong female warrior bucking the tribe and outcompeting the men is in any way interesting or thought provoking.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I like to describe it as brutal rape and child murder as part of a terrorist campaign to ethnically cleanse the land of all competing tribes.

You have to use the most evocative language possible to make people understand what kind of nightmarish hellscape it was during these times to show them just how overwhelmingly fucking retarded it is to suggest a story about a strong female warrior bucking the tribe and outcompeting the men is in any way interesting or thought provoking.
people should know better. even in present day, you dont see all the surviving tribe members hanging out with each other and having injun conventions. they still cant stand each other and would probably still be happy to wipe each other out. its rather amazing, most Euros used to hate each other, but they can still be buds. maybe its a brown thing, haitians and dominicans live on the same tiny ass island, but they are sworn enemies to this day.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And all the male Camanche warriors clapped for her, feeling shame after finally realizing just how wrong they were and that she could be a great warrior. No, the best warrior.
credits.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Predator 5 getting released on Hulu, assuming it comes out, because the original creators are trying to get the property back. Honestly, they couldn't fucking do worse than Disney, at this point.

Bonus: Aliens series set on Earth with Ridley Scott involved, also releasing on Hulu o_O

Bonus 2: Apparently the Friday the 13th IP is stuck in limbo as the original creator is ALSO trying to get the property back. This article actually references the law these 2 suits are over. Basically, 35 years after you've sold the rights, you can legally request (read: take) the rights back.

Bonus 3: Clive Barker recently won back US rights to the Hellraiser IP via this law.

Sorry for the spam, this is all somewhat related and I found it very interesting, thought others might as well.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Good for Clive Barker but his long awaited follow-up The Scarlet Gospels was awful.

• 2Like