Prey

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Movies aren't made for "us" anymore. They're made for a global audience. That's why they all fucking suck.

Don't we have some rich fucks here? Someone start a movie company that only gives a shit about American Audiences (in red counties). Introduce me to Marky Mark once you get rolling.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Do foreign audiences have some kind of love of shitty movies?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Donald Trump Head Shake GIF by Election 2016

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Do foreign audiences have some kind of love of shitty movies?
Have you heard of India?

edit: They're probably not too fond of movies celebrating the American war machine tear-assing through their rural villages, either.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
Movies aren't made for "us" anymore. They're made for a global audience. That's why they all fucking suck.

Don't we have some rich fucks here? Someone start a movie company that only gives a shit about American Audiences (in red counties). Introduce me to Marky Mark once you get rolling.

the only faster way to lose money by investing in movies is to invest in restaurants

although this asian con man tricked a bunch of hollywood tards into partying with him, its pretty hilarious

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
the only faster way to lose money by investing in movies is to invest in restaurants

although this asian con man tricked a bunch of hollywood tards into partying with him, its pretty hilarious
Isn't Leo who Michael Cera's (asshole) character was based on in Molly's Game?

1622219436846.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
AvP1 is okish, but it is PG13. It slightly follows the original comic for certain plot points.

AvP2 went full R rating and didn't hold back. It is also a direct sequel to the first movie and literally takes place moments later. But it is still a pretty dumb movie lol.
the first one has a directors cut which makes the movie way better. the second one i think they filmed in someone's basement . cant see shit.

• 2Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
How about a Predator movie taking place through history? Like the Roman Empire, Wild West, WW2.

• 2Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The guy did direct 10 Cloverfield Lane and Black Mirror. I'm just surprised this got greenlit after how bad the last movie was.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If they had some Brotherhood of the Wolf level of action and violence this could be good. But they will want PG13 and so garbage it shall be.
Brotherhood of the Wolf is a fucking amazing movie. Great action, great transition from manservant being a badass to main guy being an unexpected badass, and Monica Belucci in her prime. Fuck, now I need to watch it again.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 6 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Plot: The story will follow Kee, a Comanche woman wanting to prove herself in the masculine world of the Comanche. When danger threatens them all – Kee sets out to prove that she is as capable as any young warrior.

Man, I wonder what these people would think if they looked into the actual history of how the Comanche lived. Do they think that a young woman in the tribe trying to act like a man would have been something that was tolerated?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Man, I wonder what these people would think if they looked into the actual history of how the Comanche lived. Do they think that a young woman in the tribe trying to act like a man would have been something that was tolerated?
These people have zero understanding of any history.

• 2Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
These people have zero understanding of any history.

You don't need to know real history if you're going to rewrite it anyway with modern standards and ideology.

Hoping there's a scene of the Predator banging Commanche chick against a cactus Custer's Revenge style in the 8K 4D Bluray special edition.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mandriana

Wait, actual real history? Fuck you colonizer white supremacist! True history can only be felt by the properly anointed ancestors of oppression, through a lived experience, not researched through tainted white enlightenment objectivity.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users