Pro Tip's for Preparing for Agnarr

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You can always use mules and the shared bank to get your spells. Just have a level 1 Barbarian Shaman with max charisma that does all the buying and stick it all in the shared bank.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best way is definitely mules, At a certain point you can just buy all of em up to 50 and be done.

One warning for those shamans considering a race change, if you do the canni quest and race change..you will lose the spell and have to do the whole quest again. When i changed from barb to ogre, i was super pissed about it because i literally had JUST done the quest for canni 2. It might not be the case for an evil to evil race but a good to evil most certainly does.

Sterling

El Presidente
Origin makes getting spells trivial, you can bind where your group is xping and origin, buy your shit and gate back.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Origin makes getting spells trivial, you can bind where your group is xping and origin, buy your shit and gate back.
Only reason I suggest mules is because if you're like me you end up buying ALL of your spells and they take up a shitload of room but it doesn't really matter either way, If you have a 40 slot bag I doubt you care about space lol

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Will Origin AA be in at launch? I didn't think that was active on Ragefire.
Level 5 you get it.

And in a crazy turn of events, wife and kids are going out of town Wednesday to Monday. I'm out of town, so wont start the true sick until Friday night when I get home, but it's soooo on!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah race change not worth buying to me since I'll be 6 boxing. I only ever used them when I racked up enough monthly station cash. Origin rocks, being a melee sucks! =p

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shared bank will work here, won't it?

Throw plat in Shared Bank, pick up on Barb Mule, buy spells, put in Shared Bank, viola no running back.

Sterling

El Presidente
Hahaha oh yeah, forgot all about Parcel. I've been on EQEMU too fucking much, forgot all these features that actually work on Live EQ.
Yeah so many QoL upgrades from what there was in early EQ. Most of them are great. Parcel, advanced loot etc, all awesome.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So I created a new guy on Phinigel yesterday, cant wait until tonight and be a filthy casual.

Last edited:

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So I got the 40 slot bag. Truns out I have some reallu old /claim bags from years ago. Can I use them on agnarr?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The bag is definitely worth. Going out for few hour stints without going back to vendors, etc saves hours in the long run.
Dont leave home without one.

I think they are also legacy(whatever) so you can transfer them between characters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user