Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Virus_sl

shitlord
There was some stellar r&f some of which was targeted to staff...wouldn't be surprised if rogean was like "fuck you all! Here's my wrath"

Or perhaps "shit guys I need moar monay! Ill stage an outage and tell everyone to donate more so I can buy more smack!"

/tinfoilhat on

Crell_sl

shitlord
There was some stellar r&f some of which was targeted to staff...wouldn't be surprised if rogean was like "fuck you all! Here's my wrath"

Or perhaps "shit guys I need moar monay! Ill stage an outage and tell everyone to donate more so I can buy more smack!"

/tinfoilhat on
Rogean being a shady guy aside, I have a hard time seeing Nilbog letting it get shut down. At least permanently. Say what you want about Rogean, Nilbog is legit.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Nilbog is also the bottom in the relationship . . .

What was the stellar RnF about?

Virus_sl

shitlord
oh aside from the typical FE/TMO fallout, Kanras/Nilbog trying to appease the R&F superstars (both sides) of GM favoritism, RMT schemes, etc. But the best was people telling the staff how much they wavered from their own established raid rules and how much they sucked at enforcing their own rules...there were many lols to be had.

Crell_sl

shitlord
Nilbog is also the bottom in the relationship . . .

What was the stellar RnF about?
Sadly you're right
frown.png

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm sure its not intentional. Guessing Rogean is at work / out of town or something, or is already working on it intently. Likely a DDoS though =/ (based on the error messages I am seeing)

Virus_sl

shitlord
interesting...yea that one dude's name was mentioned, towards the last couple pages of some of the threads, that really hated the server and DDoS'ed it before...

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The more I've been thinking about it, the problems in daily moderation came around the time when Rogean distanced himself from daily CSR. It's entirely possible, and honestly pretty likely, that he has nothing to do with the corruption.

It can't be too hard to take a little off the top as a low end CSR rep, look at Amelinda. If Rogean was accepting anything, why would people have gone to her at all? Seems like a waste of time to fill everyone's pocket.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I've seen a fair share of high-end RMT happening around me with DA, IB, and TMO. Everyone I know who has been involved in any form of RMT has since been banned, and I know for a fact Rogean has never received a kick back. P99's biggest problems were their weak minded CSR (Amelinda, Uthgaard, etc.), who were more susceptible to bribery more so than Nilbog or Rogean.
Unless you are Rogean, you do not know that for a fact. So go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

All of the people on R99 (I quit P99 2 years ago, used it as a warm up for R99) involved with RMT still play. I can name at least 4 current / active players, and another 2 that the accounts are still unbanned but have since quit.

So Trax = Rogean . . . my question is why cant you pass your certification exams?