Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Xeldar

Silver Squire
This is a thread for p99 not R99. Take your online date somewhere else.
I wrote quite the purpley prose fan fiction between the loneliest hermit of South Karana and the mystical white steed, Quillimane. Sadly, their tryst ended after an unfortunate encounter with an undead cyclops.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
holocaust went away because after playing eqemu pvp for 5+ years they still got raped by a bunch of blue server p99 players, after which they all quit in shame

and yeah its hard to get killshots on a toon that was literally just a DA train bot in L Guk as his only point of existence that I ever saw in the 2ish months he was on

also rogean is tite he provides free eq classic servers that are fun as fuck, unlike you which only provides excuses and whines after being griefed off a great pvp box
Pretty sure we bind camped Nihilum, stole their dragon strategy (they'd been abusing for weeks with total impunity including posting pictures of the bugged out naggy being "tanked by a wizard" in general server chat) and ran them off. Only for the staff to save them.

Here's a good recorded fight, shit was a fucking joke lol.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
nirgon i dont why you guys pretend that the other guild wasn't caught, and the whole server was told any further exploiting would result in punishment

then a few days later your guild ignored the warning and exploited and then was punished, altho yes another guild exploited first when they were told to stop they wisely did

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm just going to end this argument on these board with this.

I was told they were being watched by Amelinda as they killed it and "nothing was going on". Rogean later posted images of them exploiting Vox. They had killed several Voxes, Phinnies and Naggies (did I mention one of their defected members because we were beating them in PvP so badly spilled the beans and joined us..) and used it as a recruitment tactic. They had members get pked and guild kicked in plane of hate for asking how someone managed to equip a drum and a gbs on a bard (minor) but also during a Vox kill saying "hey why isn't she fighting back" or something to that effect -- again, pked on the spot and gkicked.

At absolutely no point did anyone in their guild offer a challenge in PvP aside from Hughman and Nerfed who, as you will notice, were fighting against them upon return and revealed all kinds of RMT / exploiting / general stories that would just make you sick lol.

Meanwhile after being "caught" we believed their loot was removed. Funny, because Hughman came back and he still had a Cloak of Flames. Guess that's because he wasn't wearing a Holo tag at the time. Funny how that works.

If you were involved in any of that, you would know. If you're trying to join Nihilum, take your misconceptions and lies to the P99 boards and good luck with your app.

Ain't mad atcha, hope can still be pals.

Swagdaddy

facts are the facts, ppl got told to not exploit or face bans and then they exploited and got banned

then acted surprised

Swagdaddy

no my stance is after people have been warned exploits are being closely watched and participating in them will get you banhammered

people shouldn't cry or be surprised after they participate in exploits and get banhammered

Xeldar

Silver Squire
So does Nihilum have complete hegemony over the server? If I wanted to level a dark elf magician to 20, and park him in Crushbone, would I find action?

Siliconemelons

thread title edit misleading, winter is not coming until winter...yup its how it is...we may get a summer sno globe but that's just to see what winter may look like.

Voxx_sl

shitlord
Hey guys. I just started an SK on the PVE server, Voxx, and my brother has a 24 Shaman and a 22 Druid and a 14 Bard. We will be playing as much as possible. Do you guys have a good guild going?

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
Sadly, what the neck-beards don't realize is: If Rogean was actually receiving "Bribes" or just turning a shoulder to RMT; Why doesn't he create the plat himself and ban the competition?

Too many people thinking inside the box. This whole conversation is a debacle.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Swagdaddy is a moron. Obvious Nihilum pole smoker.

Rogaine doesn't care about RMT. He has stated it before, he just lets it happen and makes other people deal with it. That's why it isn't under control.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Swag is some Flowers of Happiness kid who prolly played the shit out of Sullon Zek. You know, those kids who were ran off their home servers for being worthless with no friends.

yraapt_sl

shitlord
Sadly, what the neck-beards don't realize is: If Rogean was actually receiving "Bribes" or just turning a shoulder to RMT; Why doesn't he create the plat himself and ban the competition?

Too many people thinking inside the box. This whole conversation is a debacle.
Anyone who directly sells stuff on any EMU gets shutdown by the IP owner. You have to run it as a no-profit donation server if you want to keep going.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Started messing around on hidden forest and its kinda fun. I have 10k plat on p99 I'll trade for a character on hidden forest if anyones interested. Worth a shot.