Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Is there anything in the P99 installation that one should backup if they need to reinstall Titanium? Upgrading my computer and Windows is trashed anyway, so have to reinstall everything, but I'm assuming since characters are saved on the server, I shouldn't need to save any files.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
If you like dicking around with your UI over and over you don't need to save anything. Otherwise I would save your toons UI files and friends lists.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Im dying to play this and contemplating buying a surface pro 3 to play it on lol
Sucks being out of town while fiending to play

Anyone try playing on the SP3?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Im dying to play this and contemplating buying a surface pro 3 to play it on lol

Works fine. Little crashy botting on the displayport. But i play other servers where botting is allowed.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

I have an original Surface Pro and it works fine. Only thing you have to do is disable the auto screentilt on the display options to avoid the game crashing. I've even played on the subway to Philly before.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I missed the sale for the SP3 so i didn't bother buying it at full price, i'll wait for the SP4 before i do that lol

Anyway, do people still actively play on blue? the Red99 thread is always active with those guys but blue doesn't seem to have much anymore lol

What a bunch of fucking tools moderating the 1999 forums. I got banned for "creating an account with the sole intent to troll" only comment I posted was about market valuation I've done on fungus covered scale tunic.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I missed the sale for the SP3 so i didn't bother buying it at full price, i'll wait for the SP4 before i do that lol

Anyway, do people still actively play on blue? the Red99 thread is always active with those guys but blue doesn't seem to have much anymore lol
Can't take that classic exp gain and 100% everything camped 100% of the time. eff that noise, Red low pop is difficult at times if you aren't a solo class but it seems a lot more fun (potentially).

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
What a bunch of fucking tools moderating the 1999 forums. I got banned for "creating an account with the sole intent to troll" only comment I posted was about market valuation I've done on fungus covered scale tunic.
I think they are intentionally ruining them. They are not fun anymore

come on back to the NFL thread and apologize for being completely wrong & an idiot about deflate gate sometime, eh?

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Patch notes bros:

Haynar: Adjusted charisma check for charm, based on new 255 resist caps. Charm should be more dependable now.
Haynar: Adjusted default chance for root breaking, increasing chance, based on a lower chance now from targets MR.
Haynar: Pure melee (or anyone currently lacking the channeling skill) will no longer be able to channel through spells, if they get hit by melee or move while casting the spell.
Haynar: Added actual skill in use, to calculations for damage of clients against NPCs.
Haynar: Added an additional bonus for AC on clients greater than level 50.
Haynar: Added a missing random component to spell strengths for working with cancel magic line of spells.
Haynar: Fixed an issue with tracking clients, which prevented them from updating sometimes.
Haynar: A rooted mob who is already engaged, will now add new enemies nearby to their hate list.
Haynar: Merchants will no longer have items sold to them available for sale after they are killed.
Haynar: Fixed an issue with mobs following their owner, causing movement to be jumpy sometimes.
Haynar: Added delayed damage for ranged weapons, due to delay from throwing/bow shooting animation, and flight time.
Haynar: Added collisions for ranged attacks and bolt spells.
Haynar: Removed some extra casting animations, like for when bolts hit, or weapons proc.
Haynar: Bolts from bolt spells, will now travel faster.
Haynar: Added support for thrown weapons for NPCs.
Haynar: Adjusted angle of animation for thrown weapons, so they are not stupidly pointing straight up.
Haynar: Pets will no longer do a double damage message, when they have a killing blow. They never actually did double damage.
Haynar: Wizard bolt spells are now actually bolts.
Haynar: (PVP) Set spell debuff bonus to 50%.
Haynar: (PVP) Reduced resist caps of CC spell lines.
Haynar: (PVP) Fixed an issue causing clients to sometimes ghost near other clients when entering zones.
Haynar: (PVP) Made poison and disease spells easier to resist.
Haynar: (PVP) Lowered pvp resist base for Malise, Malisement, Malosi, Malosini, Malosinia. This should make them easier to resist.
Content
Nilbog: 'The Lottery Ticket' quest now rewards proper faction adjustments.
Nilbog: dracoliche's engage message is now zonewide (pve)
Nilbog: frenzied ghoul camp now has more varied placeholders. Previously it was always bloodthirsty ghouls.
Nilbog: Skipping Stone now expends when thrown.
Nilbog: Mosscovered Twig no longer drops. It has been replaced with Mosscovered Branch.
Nilbog: Corrected aggro and death messages of guards around Kelethin and Crushbone.
Nilbog: Rain Water drops from more gnolls.
Nilbog: 'Bladed Weapons' quest is now multiquestable. Requires amiable or better faction.
Nilbog: 'Orc Hatchets' quest requires amiable or better faction.
Nilbog: 'Scouts Cape' quest requires amiable or better faction.
Nilbog: 'Scouts Leggings' and 'Scouts Blade' quests now work. (amiable or better faction)
Nilbog: 'Mammoth's Hide to Frenway' now works. Mammoth's faction hits corrected.
Nilbog: Dulled Silver Paineel Earring no longer drops.
Nilbog: Flame of Fennin no longer drops.
Nilbog: Sanfyrd Featherhead's 'Scrap Metal' and 'Duster Models' quests are multiquestable.
Nilbog: Improved loot table for the thaumaturgist in befallen.
Nilbog: Changed shout color to white for all npcs who shout zonewide. If more are found, let me know.
Nilbog: 'Emerald Warriors' Items' quest is now multiquestable.
Nilbog: Misty Thicket - Removed ruined walls, a goblin camp, and an abandoned house. These were post-Velious additions to misty.
Nilbog: reaver of Xalgoz now exists.
Nilbog: spirocs of airplane once again drop Emerald Spiroc Feather.
Nilbog: Corrected various faction and dialogue specifics for Crushbone slave quests.
Nilbog: Prince Kermyt Keroppi no longer spawns.
Alunova: Increased aggro range of Griffins slightly.
Alunova: 53 necro pet will now be dark boned
Alunova: The Hand of Veeshan should no longer attack 5 times per round
Alunova: Xenevorash was missing most of his special attack codes and got beefed up a bit.
Alunova: Brother Zephyl will no longer despawn during combat.
Alunova: Fixed a spawn issue with Slansin in Erudin palace.
As a druid who solos probably 95% of the time, I'd really like to know what the fuck this is suppose to mean:

Adjusted default chance for root breaking, increasing chance, based on a lower chance now from targets MR.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
All you need to know is haynar breaks shit.
Wonderful
eek.png