Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Looks like shaman got dick slapped on red. Siphilis is sad.

My friend is making a cleric on P99 I doubt she will stick with it though. So ill make a tank to play with her, either a Erudite Pally , or a Dark elf Warrior or SK. We will have no money or gear so that makes me not want to go warrior but the warrior would level so much faster.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah one of the 60 pally's talked me out of Erudite to Half Elf Tunare. Rocking the veteran beard and ready for free velious epics!

Siliconemelons

And because they are ending* in velious no one else will have that sword visual but the tunare pally sword... so jelly >_< that's like "the" reason for ssra emp 2h sword roll!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do be Tunare for your *free epic come velious!
Yeah one of the 60 pally's talked me out of Erudite to Half Elf Tunare. Rocking the veteran beard and ready for free velious epics!
And because they are ending* in velious no one else will have that sword visual but the tunare pally sword... so jelly >_< that's like "the" reason for ssra emp 2h sword roll!
Just curious what you guys are talking about?

This?
Petrified Heartwood Flamberge - Project 1999 Wiki

PAL / SK and has no diety restriction.

Siliconemelons

Nah, that has a littler blade and eagle cross guard...silly thing...so small for an awesome 2h... I will still rock it - as its an insanely good 2h..

but this is what we are talking about

Natures Defender - Project 1999 Wiki

its visual is arguably one of the best 2h visuals of classic-pop EQ

Natures Defender
DaggerladEpic.jpg

Petrified Flamberg
5187864cd39cad29917dc85eae47b8e6.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotcha!

Funny enough, I remember the knights in my guild losing their shit when I bid on the Emp Ssra 2h as a warrior. I just always loved the idea of 2h weapons in EQ. They were just never really any good on a warrior outside of the Blade of War.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is PHF even going to be in the game? I thought that was just before or just after luclin itemization.

Siliconemelons

PHF should be in, I just think its state are not quite as insane - but that's the same with the palladius axe... but IMO why not just put the real stats in, or have a timeline for "end patches"... shit we still need some "end" patches for Kunark because of the purist dribble.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Looks like shaman got dick slapped on red. Siphilis is sad.

My friend is making a cleric on P99 I doubt she will stick with it though. So ill make a tank to play with her, either a Erudite Pally , or a Dark elf Warrior or SK. We will have no money or gear so that makes me not want to go warrior but the warrior would level so much faster.
Predictably she lasted until level 2. So I am done with blue and back to red.

radditsu

PHF should be in, I just think its state are not quite as insane - but that's the same with the palladius axe... but IMO why not just put the real stats in, or have a timeline for "end patches"... shit we still need some "end" patches for Kunark because of the purist dribble.
Puritanism is exactly why I do not play that server anymore. They intentionally make the damn game a chore.

Siliconemelons

The 2h weapon buff was in October before the Luclin expension so we should get it on P99.
Yes, that's not a question- the question that always gets the zelots panties in a wad is that in "reality" the time between expansions was a year or so- and when to implement it on to p99. When the server first started they where quite good with keeping the "main big change" patches in line with time frames of live- now that is all shot to hell.

Some even go as far to say- lets say on live the time from classic launch to kunark was 12 months and on p99 the time was 24 months so patch time should be in a factor of 2, and time from kunark to lucin on live was lets say 10, and has taken p99 30, that patches should be calculated out 3x... there are some crazy folk over there.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't bash with Nature Defender

Yes Flamberge is on the time line

Good luck seeing a raid mob on blue with variance

radditsu

Nirgon please son, if I wanted to see a mob on that box i could. Im a motherfuckin outlaw.