Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
na they just dont stack like they did on live , i guess it got patched some time right before vellious or something , its a giant PITA for druid soloing

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I started a Druid about a month ago and am having a blast. I usually play P99 in one window and EQ Live in another window, though I'm running out of shit to do in EQL. Anyways, my Druid has brought back all of my old memories of playing a Druid back in 2000 when I started in highschool
tongue.png
. Two things to note: kiting is way harder than I remember. Root breaks like a bitch and doesn't stack with snare. Any advice on this? I don't get animal mr debuff until 48. And number 2, Druid tracking really blows as it's capped at 25 at the moment. I guess it doesn't get bumped to 125 until Velious :/

Other than that I'm chillin in loio killin dem iksar skelly's.
Just use the cheapest mana root, It doesnt matter. Level difference between you and what you are killing is what matters.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
How easy to find a group in low level? Let's say at Kerra Isle, am I able to find anybody to group with there as a young Erudin wizard?

radditsu

How easy to find a group in low level? Let's say at Kerra Isle, am I able to find anybody to group with there as a young Erudin wizard?
People usually take the commons ro path or the crushbone- unrest path. if dial a port is still around call a cab to commons. Bind at freeport..bum for items in the tunnel and get your exp on. Although solo wisps in eruds crossing is good cash.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Leave odus asap imo. Do as said and get a port to commons and bind there. Shouldnt have too much of a problem getting a group if you go commons>oasis>guk/mm.

Warflagon

Peasant
Finally dl'd and mod'd. Wow, it's been a fun 2 weeks! Have a ranger 18 Warflagon and necro 16 Hyrem on blue, give me a shout!

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
So I started a druid from scratch about a month ago and thus have almost no money and statless gear. I'm 26 and decided that I can finally get myself a few pieces, got a pbb from King Xorbb evil eyes, then went to highpass to camp Dyllin Starsine for the Testament of Vanear quest. I didn't expect him to be so heavily camped. After a few days of logging in to check if he was up, only to see that he was being poopsocked by someone, I'd log out in disappointment. So this morning I roll over in bed, browse my iPad a bit before getting up like I normally do, and use TeamViewer to log in to my PC and just pull up the tracking list on my druid. Much to my surprise, there he is, right at the top of the track list. I hop out of bed and quickly go kill him (which in itself was risky since apparently there's some underconned smuggler that will assist if he patrols by). Loot my pages, invis and logout. I'm now wide awake with excitement, looking forward to getting home tonight and finishing the quest. The magic is still there bros, feelsgoodman.

Seems like you're having fun as is, but if you want to /tell Azeth in game I can whip you up some jewelry. Couple +6 wis rings and a plat ruby veil

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
I started this back up as well, playing on Faldren a level 36 sham if anyone is interested in grouping.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Seems like you're having fun as is, but if you want to /tell Azeth in game I can whip you up some jewelry. Couple +6 wis rings and a plat ruby veil
Thanks man, I'll keep an eye out. Those would be huge upgrades, my rings are a squad ring from when high levels were killing guards in RV and that +1 wis ring from the bottom of the pond in Blackburrow :p

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
This sucks, I have a level 20 warrior, not that its super high level but it took a long time to get there without a constant group. Anyhow, I made a ogre but Im thinking i shoulda went barb, maybe once i get a cobalt bracer I wont feel so bad.

radditsu

This sucks, I have a level 20 warrior, not that its super high level but it took a long time to get there without a constant group. Anyhow, I made a ogre but Im thinking i shoulda went barb, maybe once i get a cobalt bracer I wont feel so bad.
You are fine. ogres are a solid race.

Siliconemelons

I hate my troll shaman, but I suck at leveling and he is 37 so I ain't starting over.

But rubi BP troll and fungi staff regen it's insane.