YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
PvP is to EQ what Basketball is to sports
And some of us are like this guy when it comes to said sport

rrr_img_28102.jpg

$82,000 court side seats last I heard he paid for a season

rrr_img_28102.jpg

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Just started on here a few days ago to kill some time with a buddy. I'm a 12 monk (Jayus), friend is a 10 shaman, and we're out in the Freeport area now if anyone wants to group up...or twink me.

Voxx_sl

shitlord
Anyone know of a legit person to buy(real money) PP from? Just starting out and would like to bump up my gear for better tanking.
Thanks

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Pretty sure RMT is not allowed on the server and is generally frowned upon. I'm sure some people do it, but I would recommend against it.

I had a level 52 necro with some cash on this server, but I have no idea what my login details were or even what the character is called. I could maybe find it if I was motivated.

I kinda liked it but the community was too small (or too top heavy) and too snooty, too assholish, too far ahead of me in progression, too corrupt, and there was no dual boxing. So once I tried EQ Mac, I never looked back.

frqkjt_sl

shitlord
Qwerty: sent you a PM.

I recently tried this server and found it to be tough on the low end. If I wanted a group I had to make it myself, even in EC. I'm always getting into these things late and missing the main population leveling push. I really want to have a character leveled for velious though.

Most of the people I met were pretty decent. Plenty of higher levels came by to buff at EC orc camps, kill Shin Ree named at orc1, give a few plat to help with spells, etc. The low levels I grouped with even seemed to have some idea of how to play their class.

I don't mind not boxing, perhaps because I was never able to have two accounts. Of course, I played a druid (60) and nec (65).

vishnu_sl

shitlord
fucking hell.. i need to get my eq-fix in.. if anyone wants some company during the 4th weekend, PM me.. I'll give this shithole a try..

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
fucking hell.. i need to get my eq-fix in.. if anyone wants some company during the 4th weekend, PM me.. I'll give this shithole a try..
It's a good server, but unless you're absolutely prepared to be dedicated, don't plan on raiding. Everything up to raiding is good, but most of the players who are still leveling are stone cold retarded. :|

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
Considering how long Kunark has been out there are a ton of people leveling twinked out alts. A sure bet is trying to invite players that are part of the more notable guilds.

frqkjt_sl

shitlord
I was reading p99 forum today, dev post said they had Vulak spawning properly but hadn't fixed his stats or item table yet. It's being worked on and I think within a year is possible.

I remember hanging out in GD the day before luclin release, will be nice to go back before the fubar.

Edit: Anyone have an account they might sell? Prefer a necro, would consider a druid. This is just for me to play on, nothing crazy.

frqkjt_sl

shitlord
Was hoping to find something at least in 30s. EQ is great game but at low levels its terribad. I assume your char will be around later if I can't find anything else?

(also before you mentioned necro is 22 - you are still playing it?)

Phanton

Trakanon Raider
Anyone around lvl 30 play somewhat regularly? I've got a 30 iks necro with pretty decent gear. I quit playing a few months back because all of my friends bailed, but if I had some steady groupmates I'd like to get back into it again. My name is Phanton on there too.