Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
thats a huge exaggeration. We all have Nag/Vox alt, at least one 60 alt for world spawns, one 60 alt for VP rots. Thats the typical amount. Plus your main.
Is that all?
rolleyes.png
Jesus. I need this thread every once and a while to remind me why I don't bother with the server.

Is that all?
rolleyes.png
Jesus. I need this thread every once and a while to remind me why I don't bother with the server.
I find the only people that "don't bother with the server" are those who are pissed off that 1500 people started playing 6 years before them and have acquired all of this stuff.

So what you won't play because you'll never get a pre nerf fungi or lustrous russet?

It's impossible to try to play the best-in-server game on p99. Just enjoy the ride.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The server has an arc to it. Its fun nostalgia at first, then you go to a super intense raiding scene "because raiding is important". Then you realize to be the best you have to shit on everybody else and then most people get disenfranchised from it and quit and then say "Don't bother".

If you want pixels you can get those nostalgic solo pixels on the Live servers, or the EZ server. If you want to box there are dozens of other servers. I personally cant even care unless i can box 3-4 at once and get it done.

Then you realize to be the best you have to shit on everybody else
you do?

I think you actually just need to join a raid guild and be patient.

Or is getting FTE on raid targets considered shitting on people? When exactly did everyone start expecting raid mobs to go uncontested and to just have pixels handed to them?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Did those nerds say when the hybrid exp penalty would be dropped once velious hits? i assumed it wouldn't be immediately on launch right?

penalty_sl

shitlord
My buddy gave me his 29 wiz which kinda has me playing again, but I'm mostly naked so I'm offering gnomish blowjobs to any rerolled in the alleys of NFP for spending money.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea it's an acronym for first to engage. It's how the staff handles raids nowadays, mobs shout the name of whoever was first to engage
Who you playing these days anyway ? I've been playing other shit resting for velious. Gonna hit it hard on vel launch.

And radditsu, outside of a few insane Kangs like detoxx and hoku, the rest of us have it pretty easy. It's back to Rangers and pre logging (1 to on for tov and zland kland, 1 for kael and maybe 1 for yeli). The individual contributions are getting easier I'm velious. Good time to suit up and raid.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Werd. My zombie chars are oft around but I haven't seen much action recently . Body is ready for velious but work schedule is not.