Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright let's do this, made a bard named Ronne. Will sex someone up for a fine steel weapon.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Anyone here coordinating the RR efforts on blue? PM me I've got resources rotting on my Erudite paladin.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Started playing again and man has this server blown up. Have a 10 shaman (Sargonus) and 4 mage (Evgeny). Hit me up if you feel like teaming up.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There any kind of forum presence on this besides us lowbies trying to solo it out? Guild etc?

If not just add Ronne, I ran in to a pretty chill dude that let me loot guards he was camping so I've got a decent stack of plat to get bags and basic shit for people at least.

Siliconemelons

The "forum bro" guild was mostly...fish bait and by heritage that is now TMO- however most long time forum bro's here that are active on blue are mixed throughout the top 2/3 guilds and various others- hence the fun "drama" that can sometimes happen here, even within our own.

Is Azure Guard still active on p99? They where sourced from og veeshan peeps- and I know this forum has heritage (my self included) in veeshan.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ah alright, if there's not standing random forum guild then I'll start poking elsewhere.

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would like to know this as well. Do we have any guilds playing on P1999? Currently, my friends and relatives are playing. We have a warrior, cleric, druid , necro, mage..

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I talked to a few different people and it sounds like anyone from the forums that is still playing on the blue server is just mostly doing their own thing in various high end guilds, so no there is no real established forum guilds at all right now.

I wonder if there are enough of us to try and set something up, or if we should see if maybe we can find something already existing to just migrate to?

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Knights who say Ni used to be a pretty good home for newbies to the server. I don't really pay attention to most of the happenings outside of Class C raiding, but I know they were a good start.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is Azure Guard still active on p99? They where sourced from og veeshan peeps- and I know this forum has heritage (my self included) in veeshan.
yes, they are. Dulas is still leading, along with her son Nemce.

i barely ever play Blue anymore, but when i do log on that's my guild tag. i keep up on their news sometimes, they've been nabbing some FFA targets as part of the CSG alliance (Casual Scum Guild alliance) with Europa and..... hm i forget who the third is.

Siliconemelons

yes, they are. Dulas is still leading, along with her son Nemce.

i barely ever play Blue anymore, but when i do log on that's my guild tag. i keep up on their news sometimes, they've been nabbing some FFA targets as part of the CSG alliance (Casual Scum Guild alliance) with Europa and..... hm i forget who the third is.
Good stuff- I would rock AG if I ever leave TMO but there are still a decent number of old timers floating around that I know there to stay- and many will return come Vel. I would encourage this new wave of forum bros to go to AG, they are good peeps.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright cool, I may look them up. Anyone know a name I could talk to and see if they are interested in scooping up us stragglers?

Siliconemelons

Alright cool, I may look them up. Anyone know a name I could talk to and see if they are interested in scooping up us stragglers?
Dulas - if you play the we come from veeshan card... there were a few other names I remembered from the wayback in there but I can't really remember.

Just gather the forum bro's names who are interested and let them know- less things changed you just need to hang around exp n raid a bit for tag.