Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Alright cool, I may look them up. Anyone know a name I could talk to and see if they are interested in scooping up us stragglers?
Nemce and Chevey are good starts. Dulas is official leader, but IDK if she is around all that often anymore. Yaolin if you see him online, but i think he's devoting more time to alts lately and i'm not sure of his alt names.

or just type /who all "azure guard" and ask someone if an officer is online. i used to get tells like that a lot.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Vitality just dumped a mountain of cash on me, so if any of you other dudes still starting out need basic gear, weapons etc msg Ronne in game and I should be able to grab you some stuff in EC

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Friend and I decided to play on blue some here and there. If anyone wants to partake in some virtual philanthropy, I'll be a willing recipient!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm usually on under Ronne or Wartoof, hit me up. I've got a decent amount of cash left that gifted to me so I can probably get a few people some cheapo weapons and stuff.

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
My character is named Roxias, hes a cleric. Ronne are you still gonna play on p1999 or do the new progression server? I have to see if the progression server is good enough to switch, I have some friends on p99 already.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've been playing on 1999 the last week or so waiting to see how Ragefire turns out. I'm only in my teens still, so mostly just messing around until I decide if the new server sucks or not.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
19 shaman named Sargonus playing with my roomate, 18 war named Xanxus. I also have a 13 mage named Evgeny. Hit me up if you want to partner up.

Siliconemelons

I have to say population floating constantly around 1200 makes it feel very much like a standard day on live- with usually a good number of groups going down. I have noticed that a lot of the level range group spots have fleshed out and there are typically groups to be found in the 3 main "paths" Freeport Good side and Evil Side and Elf Island. Qeynos side like always is thin.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
It's still a very top heavy server, much more so than a live server with a similar population.

You can easily see that when there is a repop - the population will surge from 1200 to 1600-1700 as all the raiders log in.

It's still a very top heavy server, much more so than a live server with a similar population.

You can easily see that when there is a repop - the population will surge from 1200 to 1600-1700 as all the raiders log in.
I don't really agree with this. Everyone has alts, so saying its "top heavy" is unfairly insinuating that there's a player gap at low levels. Which is completely false.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I don't really agree with this. Everyone has alts, so saying its "top heavy" is unfairly insinuating that there's a player gap at low levels. Which is completely false.
I dunno, all my alts are 60 too and I only log in for raids - I imagine there are a ton of players like that especially in the Big 4 guilds. We've had years to level alts at this point.

Doesn't mean there aren't people to group with at low levels, but the level spread is definitely skewed more towards the higher end than it was on Live in 2001 or whatever.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There are certainly people to group with down at the bottom, but it still rather sucks. I started a warrior from scratch and finding groups was kind of a bitch, and even when I did I was completely useless being the only one without a sword of skyfire or whatever from kunark.

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This sucks. We planed a LAN party to play p99 with some friends tonight. We petitioned a head of time to see if it would be ok (the whole IP exemption thing). We were told it was fine, to premake the accounts and and log them in once each and petition again 72 hours before the event. We did, got a response from a GM asking if this will only be a temp exemption.

and today the IPs are blocked, I have guests coming over, and no one is responding to PMs or petition posts.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
This sucks. We planed a LAN party to play p99 with some friends tonight. We petitioned a head of time to see if it would be ok (the whole IP exemption thing). We were told it was fine, to premake the accounts and and log them in once each and petition again 72 hours before the event. We did, got a response from a GM asking if this will only be a temp exemption.

and today the IPs are blocked, I have guests coming over, and no one is responding to PMs or petition posts.
Certainly one of you has phone capable of tethering? It provides a unique IP and works as a decent temporary solution to the IP blocks if you happen to have other p99'ers occasionally about.

nescio_sl

shitlord
Me and a bunch of buddies started up a couple weeks ago and we're loving it. I'm also looking for a guild to join, did you ever find one Ronne? In game name is yavim - level 30 enchanter. just finished my rod of insidious glamour quest today woooo