Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Xasten_sl

shitlord
seriously wtf happened to TMO, I log on to say hi and I just get sad tells from my old school bros... Guess ill go hang with Azure Guard or something...or piddle around guildless in velious- but that's no fun... or just let my characters pass into the great nether...
Some moved to red, a few went rampage, a few are staying in TMO, and many formed Forsaken.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
not til after Velious is out for awhile. so.... idk, probably not until the end of 2016 at the soonest? if i had to guess.

Naj_sl

shitlord
Made a Ranger, probably because I'm a masochist. Currently in the Qeynos area but will probably make the run to Freeport soonish after getting a few levels. IGN is Aurra if anyone wants to do things.

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Just started a druid, +nets to Ratina for porting my ass away from Qeynos. I'm mainly on asian hours, can find me as Ablan killing orcs in GFay

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
There is a bunch of Velious giants in WC right now attacking Coldain dwarves...I died a couple of times, lol. Not much direction at all. I just wanna go to Velious, run around, and die a little bit.

Vegetoee_sl

shitlord
WC is a lag fest. Can't even do anything there. I like the event, but if 2000 people makes the server this shitty... then fuck the event and just open velious already.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_105456.jpg