Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm only human. I had an opinion of Rogean from 2005-06. I've posted a few times over the years about my suspicions of staff profiting from RMT. Of course I'm going to see something that exhibits greed and draw my own logical conclusions about the entire situation.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Redguides.com

That's where I sold all of my p99 stuff
It's funny, because literally everyone who buys from redguides is banned almost instantly. And people still buy from there. Some still try to buy characters, too, which is just wtf.

Horyuken_sl

shitlord
You would have to be a full on derp to not get all the cash you could out of that cluster called P99. I'm sure he formed the llc because unlike drugs you can't get hard cash and all the money he rakes in is easy to trace.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I would hate if that happened tbh

The eating of words is delicious right now and tbh I enjoy seeing this kind of thing happen to my best pals too

I luv a goog roast

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Damn if this gets any steam I need to sell my super loaded and rarely played r99 account asap

Def in the top 10 most loaded accounts still active if not counting guild bank chars

Kaines

Potato Supreme
After doing a little digging, there is a landscape company that shares the same address as Rogean Technologies LLC. Wonder if anyone knows anything about the person the landscaping company is named after? (not posting names or addresses to conform with forum rules, but you guys can find it pretty easy)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Are we really taking the revenue reported from "find that company" webbots as accurate? It is not lol.