Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Penispumpjobs.com Hosting Report

Rogean Technologies LLC hosts this website.

Rogean is selling us penis pumps to go with our collection of fine poopsocks, so we never have to leave our PC. His patented jizz storage container will have you jerking off all the time while maintaining a 95% attendance rating in BDA, with automatic biodegradable cleanup so you'll never miss a dragon again.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Penispumpjobs.com Hosting Report

Rogean Technologies LLC hosts this website.

Rogean is selling us penis pumps to go with our collection of fine poopsocks, so we never have to leave our PC. His patented jizz storage container will have you jerking off all the time while maintaining a 95% attendance rating in BDA, with automatic biodegradable cleanup so you'll never miss a dragon again.
lol. Realtalk--How is this still a debate? Anyone who had spent equivalent amounts of time and energy in P99 would monetize that time and energy, and the best way to do that would be through RMT. I mean, I really don't have an issue with it--if they stood up mysupersales.com again and sold through there, then we'd have a truly classic experience.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
lol. Realtalk--How is this still a debate? Anyone who had spent equivalent amounts of time and energy in P99 would monetize that time and energy, and the best way to do that would be through RMT. I mean, I really don't have an issue with it--if they stood up mysupersales.com again and sold through there, then we'd have a truly classic experience.
mysupersales.com is listed on Godaddy for $2400 - maybe we can ask Rogean to buy it?

Dalien

Registered Hodor
It's not a shocker to find out that Rogean has been making money off his server. Everyone has known it since forever. No one cares because SoE/Daybreak is incompetent and P1999 offers the closest to "authentic" 1999 EQ experience.

It's hilarious that he's using a site called Penispumpjobs.com to launder his money.

SoE/Daybreak are morons for not hiring him and using his code to release some "pretty damn close to 1999" servers though.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's not a shocker to find out that Rogean has been making money off his server. Everyone has known it since forever. No one cares because SoE/Daybreak is incompetent and P1999 offers the closest to "authentic" 1999 EQ experience.

It's hilarious that he's using a site called Penispumpjobs.com to launder his money.

SoE/Daybreak are morons for not hiring him and using his code to release some "pretty damn close to 1999" servers though.
Absolutely correct on that last point.

Pounds upon pounds of flesh. Yes.

Here's my new deli where I serve up red meat:https://www.reddit.com/r/project1999uncut/

Some prime cuts...

Derubael RMTd your banned shit for lots of money:https://www.reddit.com/r/project1999..._stripped_the/

Rogean Technologies, LLC raking in profits without a product?:made ~$90k last year... Hmmmm : project1999uncut

Project 1999 profiteering from the JLaw nude picture leak:Rogean and P99 profiteered off of the 2014 Jennifer Lawrence nude picture leak. Seriously. : project1999uncut

Senior Guide Braknar doxxed me from my guide application almost a month ago and still remains on staff today:Braknar, Project 1999's SENIOR GUIDE who Doxxes players! : project1999uncut

Enjoy!

I also have 13 months worth of Skype logs from my conversations with P99 staff which have already been useful in connecting some dots related to Derubael's cashout and some other really shady things. Myself and a couple of other people are combing through these logs to see what else might be there. Let me know if you'd like to take a peek at those logs or if you have any specific p99 grievances and I can do a search and see if your name/account name came up in conversation at all.

If the P99 staff continues to be completely uncooperative with me, I will probably just end up posting the entire contents of all logs and let the whole community find what they can.

Why not do this now?
Several reasons, including but not limited to:

-Potential (though improbable) leverage with Rogean, Sirken and Nilbog

-I want to take the time to remove any personal info from these logs (talk about family, kids, personal stuff). Combing through the thousands of lines of text takes time. The purpose of this release is NOT to expose personal information of staff members. The purpose is to say FUCK YOU to Rogean because of the way he handled my sudden and emotionally-based removal from staff, and for allowing Braknar to continue on staff after doxxing me from information he got from my guide application.

-Christmas is just around the corner, and these logs would make the perfect stocking stuffer this holiday season!

CXwHeDM.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I see is nerds upset someone is making money off their private free server and wont let them do the same.