Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
I've had my 60 bard on the shelf for about 4-5 years. Considering playing again from time to time. How hard would it be to MQ the bard epic? I have the white dragon scales already, so I guess the main things I'd need are the trak guts and red scale. I think I have the amygdalan tentacle and whatever other random stuff is needed already.

Both are relatively easy gained - the spawnable Trak is in for the bard guts and red scales can be done with a little light rage fire poop socking- alternatively there's plenty on the market.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Could anyone help a Wakandan out? Level 6 Shaman, Mephiticus. I got nothing guys, NOTHING.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I would say Karnor's, but I haven't played since before Velious so I'm unsure if the place is as hopping as it used to be.

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anybody just starting up on this and need some free stuff? I'm retiring from the shit show they call the end game here and will be giving everything away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Anybody just starting up on this and need some free stuff? I'm retiring from the shit show they call the end game here and will be giving everything away.
Not exactly starting up but im planning to fire up my old character who is currently pretty much naked and need to get some gear back on him. Shoot me a PM, wouldnt mind throwing you some cash if the gear or plat is decent enough. Goes for anybody elae too.

jipjipjip

Trakanon Raider
Alright I'm finally getting back into EQ with p99.

If I really want to level a rogue, should I just go through the trouble of leveling something else first to get gear for it?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yep, I'd just go play Agnarr on launch (may 24?). Rogue is, from what I've read, going to be shit-tier until a few expacs in though.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yep, I'd just go play Agnarr on launch (may 24?). Rogue is, from what I've read, going to be shit-tier until a few expacs in though.
They're actually pretty much shit tier the entire era of the server. There's not a lot of reason to play a Rogue over a Ranger Luclin + or a monk at any point. Wizards will also outdamage rogues on almost every fight and mages on a lot of fights. They're even outdamaged by SKs on many fights and they bring almost no ultility since I'm fairly sure there isn't any locks a bard can't unlock. I mean play one if you really want to, but rogues don't have much going for them. This is for Agnarr. No idea how they stack up on P99.

Only about 2 people will leave p99 for agnarr, because p99 is for poor people and douches who want to clockblock etc. Agnarr will have far too big of a population for that, and you have to pay. If they made it free like the other servers it might have taken a little chunk out of p99.