Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I'll come back when Nilbog implements this forced UI:

v5h4I.jpg

:p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went on a trip down memory lane yesterday and discovered - apparently these emulator people use my old damage calculator? Not sure that is a great idea given it was based on numbers that some people came up with before we even had logging.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Thought most of the staff got disinterested, run out, or cashed out since they've completed all their content.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seeing how TLP servers have brought back repeat customers each iteration, I think if P99 released their own fresh server with locks it would melt their host server. No idea if they'd have any interest in that idea. The hard work has been done already though.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Seeing how TLP servers have brought back repeat customers each iteration, I think if P99 released their own fresh server with locks it would melt their host server. No idea if they'd have any interest in that idea. The hard work has been done already though.

Green99 is still happening. Not sure when.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rogean has stated multiple times he ultimately intends to run two blue servers.

For example: open a new server, run it through the progressions, once it gets stale, merge it with the old server. Rinse, repeat. Basically always have a fresh progression server. I made that suggestion to him years ago and he stated that was "always his intent" or some such. Of course... that was years ago so, who knows?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
competing with star citizen and pantheon for best hypothetical MMO

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Theres no way DBG didnt put the nix on them opening another server. Of course they wont come out and say as much.

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Solid RMT ban wave has taken place on p99 this morning - all centred round an old pal of mine Kluwen. If you knew him, gave out your info to him or had/have characters in Aftermath that were being shared it'll be worth checking if they are banned or not - seemingly 140 accounts were hit haha.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lets talk about this:
The good stuff as been deleted, but Cliff notes: Sirken got involved with Dulcina from Awakened, Dulcina broke up with Sirken in favor of someone else from Awakened, Sirken deleted all of her characters, now there is a bunch of cover up.

Siliconemelons

He is still a GM because big R "trusts" him not to completely shit hose the server and sirkin puts in the time and "manages" the guides.

We are...what a year...2 years past "2h and melee revamp patch" to and finish velious patch. So no idea what nilbog does but circle jerk "it's classic" with elithia.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Posting in an EMU thread buried in an EMU subforum pretending you dont care about EMUs.....

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users