Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’ll be on all day Friday as a halfling druid named Stachy. Down to group and poopsock it most of the weekend.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This looks a lot better than the TLP shit storms dbg puts out. I prefer these old expacs and the pace from live back when and it looks like this is going to be the closest to the original EQ.

Siliconemelons

having years and years in p99 blue... I cannot do it again... it was fun, great people.. I got to be part of a #1 guild(s) and raided and did all the funs... was great, but I cant do it again... and I could not just play casually- as I want I NEED THE PRECIOUS PIXLES.

Also knowing the down and dirty shit the staff did/does...yeah...well, REAL EQ THERE BROS

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
The level of difficulty between early blue and this new green server will be night and day, literally (humans/barbs/eruds will be near blind at night). Rumors swirling that the pvp server will get a new green-pvp server in December. I'll play green casually until then. /lists are fine and all, but better to pvp for camps

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yes but won't be in at launch, nor will CT Eru clerics

The necro hut is out in Tox tho and it is glorious

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes but won't be in at launch, nor will CT Eru clerics

The necro hut is out in Tox tho and it is glorious

Definitely the worst race/class starting experience in original EQ. I would be lying if I didn't admit I started an erud necro shortly after release and switched to another race/class almost immediately. When I rolled my necro it happened to be night.

Siliconemelons

Inny SK best SK, BertoxxBarfKnight FTLOSS

But they had better deity armor :-( and a way cooler guild hall.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I don’t want your best spots, but I’m a working dad bro and would appreciate any OP money / xp that is random and tied to classic.

I know of a few good guards and sewer guys Along with other classics, but wasn’t there some wonky riverdale quest that could be chained or is that my imagination?

Hail to thee, green server peoples. I just met Kaldrezen earlier in Befallen. This server is a blast from the past.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

vanix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hail to thee, green server peoples. I just met Kaldrezen earlier in Befallen. This server is a blast from the past.
i just started green but i am looking for some people to play with im only like 10 on my necro and 5 on my monk i could use a duo partner for my monk or necro if anyone wants to go all in on this green server cuz i missed all the good stuff on blue ill not be so lazy this time

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It's friday night lets fight assgoblins!

I have a:

1 bard
30 mag
3 monk
6 clr
4 chant
6 wizard
2 rogue
6 ranger
5 pal
2 nec
3 clr