Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Gecko_sl

shitlord
100+ people during prime time. for a server that doesn't allow multi-boxing, thats pretty good imo.

the EQ Live Test server might have 300+ characters logged into general chat, but how many of those are 6 boxes? etc.
who count all on red is never triple digits for me and rarely above 65. I've checked it out a few times. The server is dead. The login server is not accurate.

On the flip side, Blue is so god awful over populated and over camped I'm probably going to screw around more on Red. Watch how long it takes every named on the server to be killed today.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We did raid fear together that one time Lumie. I forgot about that server.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
EQ pvp is still fun and satisfying though, especially when it's less dueling or fighting a skilled opponent and more of "/g guys, the rogue said he was going to take a piss like 35 minutes ago, fuck this guy." and you start beating a seated, afk dwarf to death with a gatorsmash maul and disband him.

Or maybe you want to go camp some bard NPC or something, someone there camping it? Take him out. Its your camp now.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
who count all on red is never triple digits for me and rarely above 65. I've checked it out a few times. The server is dead. The login server is not accurate.
hm weird, /who all count always gives me the same number as the log in screen. i did a lot of /who all count's this last weekend while meditating, mostly checking class #s but also a few just general /who all count's. during prime time it was over 100, usually not a lot more than 100 tho.

of note -- there was only like 3-8 of most classes online... but 13-16 druids. lol. druids are the only class that consistently is in the double digits on /who counts on red.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I'm playing Ickk, an Iksar SK. Hit me up Goat if you are on. I'm going to start leveling him some as Blue is packed.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i've got some stuff on my level 6 Iksar SK that i never play on red.... some banded and a Brell's Keg Popper.... its not a lot but i'll let ya have it when i see ya.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Cool, thanks. I'll be on and off mostly afternoons EST. Going to try and mainly level until I can get to 30 and save a few plat.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Reading the forums for blue, it looks like FE/IB are starting to do pretty well in the raid scene again. It's good to see.

Any of you P99 players know if this is just a temporary fluke or if TMO is on the way out?

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
IB has some of the best players around. I only say this because I'm in IB of course.

So it doesn't come as a surprise that they are doing good (again).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i don't know a lot of IB people, but i have a bunch of friends in FE. definitely some really good players. i don't see TMO losing their grip on VP any time soon, though.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
i don't know a lot of IB people, but i have a bunch of friends in FE. definitely some really good players. i don't see TMO losing their grip on VP any time soon, though.
Apparently FE/IB got Silverwing today. I know that's hardly "Losing their grip" but maybe it's a step in that direction.

Or it could just go like last time FE got a VP kill...

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Apparently FE/IB got Silverwing today. I know that's hardly "Losing their grip" but maybe it's a step in that direction.

Or it could just go like last time FE got a VP kill...
I'm far out of the loop with what the IB/FE bros are doing but I think last time it was just FE and well, they aren't very good. I don't even know who's playing in IB but if it's the big dogs, I would put money on continued success.