Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

axeman_sl

shitlord
Last time P99 was attacked, it happened right after Kegz was banned from this forum and laughed out of the thread. This time, it happens right after his alt account is found out and he quits the forum. If I didn't already know how much of a blistering moron he is, I'd say it's too obvious and almost proves it wasn't him as nobody could be that transparent. It's like hiding in plain sight, only unintentionally and unsuccesfully.

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Last time P99 was attacked, it happened right after Kegz was banned from this forum and laughed out of the thread. This time, it happens right after his alt account is found out and he quits the forum. If I didn't already know how much of a blistering moron he is, I'd say it's too obvious and almost proves it wasn't him as nobody could be that transparent. It's like hiding in plain sight, only unintentionally and unsuccesfully.
If you're referring to my account, I haven't gone anywhere buddy. Not banned because not Kegz. Admin confirmed brah, you mad? Just in other threads exposing other corruption (re: Warder farming/Sleeper script reset RMT in the EQMac thread). You should really don a tin foil hat there, Sherlock Holmes. You should be praising me (or as you obese cola guzzlers would say.. prasing). I'm like the Edward Snowden of EverQuest, except not a retard like that Systolic guy.

Anyways, this Kegz guy probably feeds off neckbeards like you who are obviously very rustled by not being able to spend every countless hour of their meaningless existence on Project 1999 uninterrupted. Maybe if you didn't spend all your time whining about it and going on meaningless witch hunts against people who are clearly not involved, he would get bored and give up. Probably not though, seeing as he's confirmed neckbeard too.

In before "Kegz confirmed" and other 'witty' comebacks.

axeman_sl

shitlord
1) same exact posting style, using the same phrases and saying the same things

2) both Kegz and 2002user once gave me negative rep on the same day for posting about the Sleeper being crap

3) same obnoxious attitude, same opinions, hates the same things, completely identical in every way

4) created at the same time as Kegz' other alt accounts

5) completely under the radar until Kegz got banned, then started posting every day after previously posting like twice a month

6) tries to pretend not to know who Kegz is despite having posted in the Sleeper thread and being active in EQ emu communities

7) literally the only person on the forum who defends Kegz, which is the exact same thing he did with his other alt accounts

You're not fooling anybody. You're not intelligent enough to pass off as someone else.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Its so ridiculous, its like kegz is standing right here, wearing a pair of these..

rrr_img_49939.jpg

saying

"This gentlemen of which you speak, this.. Kegz, is it? I don't know him, but he sounds like a snappy dresser and good dancer and allow me to defend him and adopt his posting style while doing so, slipping in and out of my trademark mania as I post, then remember I'm not trying to sound like me...I mean this Kegz fellow. By the way, have you heard of this server called The Sleeper? It's really good."

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
(or as you obese cola guzzlers would say.. prasing).
barely anyone on rerolled says "pras"

confirmed kegz

edit -- did an advanced search to confirm. 12 mentions of the word "pras" on all of rerolled. two of them on this page.

lots of dips used to say "pras' in The Sleeper's OOC channel, though. Lauretta started it over there.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
well, I personally say pras only if I post here IMMEDIATELY after reading the r99 forums lol but i've also post in languages other than english once in a while and forget and have to edit it into something readable.

VZTZ/r99 speak is another language anyway, so that makes sense.

I may start playing a little on p99. Any powerlevel trades available? I can get you to 90 or so in a day on Test, and 1k aa a day following that.

Have some real-life friends who are roughly 25 or so. Would just need a boost to around there

2002User

axeman_sl said:
2) both Kegz and 2002user once gave me negative rep on the same day for posting about the Sleeper being crap
Never happened.

Thread: EQ Classic? Not really.
fag
04-20-2013 01:49 PM
2002User

I love how pretentious and arrogant the EQC people always are towards EQEmu servers, especially considering the fact that the servers they speak so condescendingly of are at least open and playable. They try to speak from some kind of moral high ground when they're they're the ones who have accomplished the least, never even managing to provide a playable product at all. EQC is the joke of the emulator community while something like P99, for all its faults, has provided a surprisingly accurate representation of actual classic Everquest for years now whereas EQC is nothing more than a forum and a long history of farcical fiascos. Now after FIVE YEARS they're starting to mention beta testing but have posted some absurd list of obscure criteria, such as the need for a certain client found only on a specific disc that maybe a hundred people in the world still own.
I minus repped you for claiming that EQClassic never produced anything after they released a playable alpha. Well deserved.

In before Yeahlight confirmed.

axeman_sl said:
3) same obnoxious attitude, same opinions, hates the same things, completely identical in every way
I love P99.
smile.png
Doesn't change the fact it's corrupt.

axeman_sl said:
4) created at the same time as Kegz' other alt accounts
Yeah when everyone else came over from FoHguild. You realize how many accounts were made in Dec 2012 right?

axeman_sl said:
5) completely under the radar until Kegz got banned, then started posting every day after previously posting like twice a month
Let me get this straight, completely under the radar but posted twice a month? Which is it? On my original account FoHGuild Forum account (registered in 2002 btw), I had under 100 posts by the time it finally died. Anyways, another random coincidence if you aren't making this up like everything else which proves absolutely nothing.

axeman_sl said:
6) tries to pretend not to know who Kegz is despite having posted in the Sleeper thread and being active in EQ emu communities
Of course someone in the know of many 'secret' things in the EQ/EQEmu community would know what The Sleeper is/who Kegz is. Saying "Who?" was my way of saying this person is a nobody/this server is irrelevant. Second time I've had to explain common Internet humor.

axeman_sl said:
7) literally the only person on the forum who defends Kegz, which is the exact same thing he did with his other alt accounts
Source? Never happened.

unless 2002user has decided to use proxies all of the sudden,he is not kegz. He did not register at the same ip and he does not post from the same ip,unlike the alts that kegz used.

I could care less but didn't want you guys to get all frothy and feel satisfied for the wrong reasons.
8) not actually Kegz LOL

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Even if you're not Kegz I'd still chalk it up as a loss, friend.

The fact that a number of people equate your personality with that dude's, should be more than a little troubling to you.

2002User

Even if you're not Kegz I'd still chalk it up as a loss, friend.

The fact that a number of people equate your personality with that dude's, should be more than a little troubling to you.
Don't really care, I post here for my own purposes and amusement only. If I needed a bunch of pimply faced elf gamers' approval, I'd probably be seeking help irl.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that post a few up where you quoted axeman a dozen times really doesn't make it sound like you're just posting here for your own amusement

if you didn't care you'd just stfu and tell yourself "fuck it", rather than posting a 12 point retort

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
sad thing is, kegz was actually pretty cool the few times i talked to him one-on-one on The Sleeper. i think he just can't handle large groups of people and he flips while interacting on more than a personal basis? idk.

2002User

that post a few up where you quoted axeman a dozen times really doesn't make it sound like you're just posting here for your own amusement

if you didn't care you'd just stfu and tell yourself "fuck it", rather than posting a 12 point retort
I don't care, but doing that amused me because how wrong he is. Read it point by point and try and prove me wrong.