Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I haven't played in a couple of years but unless they've changed it, then the sro camp is a much longer wait. The camp in OOT averages out to something like 90 minutes from my experience, but sro is many hours. The sro cyc is easier to kill though. Not sure a rogue can even solo OOT's camp. You might consider just buying a MQ, or get a friend to help in OOT would be my advice.

When I saw sro campers, they would just sit on top of a hill/sand dune and kill a certain mob at a certain time of day because they figured out which PH to kill. There's a thread about it somewhere I'm sure. It might even be in the wiki.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
they did recently change the SRo camp. i believe anything in the desert area can be a PH now... also, /target # doesn't work there anymore

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just started levelling up a new paladin alt on blue.... level 15 at the moment. wouldn't mind some exp buddies.

currently paladin is camped in beholder's maze, but i think i might move to upper guk to level.... upper guk is one of the few classic zones that i've never really explored.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
just started levelling up a new paladin alt on blue.... level 15 at the moment. wouldn't mind some exp buddies.

currently paladin is camped in beholder's maze, but i think i might move to upper guk to level.... upper guk is one of the few classic zones that i've never really explored.
When I started on this server in 2010, after not playing EQ for 10 years, I still remembered the exact path through UGuk to Lower Guk.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hah, yeah, running through to lower guk is currently the only thing i know how to do in upper guk =p

upper guk and kedge keep are the only two vanilla dungeons i'm not familiar with

also gonna try to take my current toon through dalnir, as thats one of the few kunark zones i've never really touched

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dalnir is dead empty and BYOG dungeon. Respawn is insanely fast there, though, so well worth the trip.

Gecko_sl

shitlord

Hit me up with your playtimes, if you want me to bring my bard along sometimes. I can also camp Ledd there which should make anything EZmode...

I'm playing TESO, but only in small doses.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
24/7 availability for play time right now (usually am on in the mornings and evenings though).... soon to be just mornings and latenight though, if i pass the physical/drug test for this second shift job.

penalty_sl

shitlord
I wish you could still buy characters with plat. I really want a 34+ druid but I'd rather claw out my eyes than do that low level grind again.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
^ agreed.... but 39+ preferably
smile.png

logging on now. gonna play my level 16 paladin Madriax. also could log on my 35 necro (Pharmakos) or my 58 warrior (Escapegoat) if any rerolled-ers want to group. hit me up.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How slow is the EXP grind in this game compared to the original EQ?
I did 2.5 hours of non stop pulling in OT with my 35 warrior last night, in a full group, chain killing mobs within 30 seconds.
it gave me 26% of the level.

That answer your question?