Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
With how good of a server P99 is and with how much work has been put into it I really couldn't give 2 fucks if Rogean was making some money on the side from this.

Yall just be jelly.

Rita Poon_sl

shitlord
so whats the trick for getting unbanned? have seen quite a few posts about various "famous" people getting there accounts back? do i need to donate? give a handy? pst

Crell_sl

shitlord
The seem pretty hard now on RMT banning, and honestly I haven't seen one person who got banned for it ever get unbanned since I started back when the server opened. Sure it could of happened, but it's rare at best.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just started this up. Jysin human bard. Figured I would try a class I have never played for once.

Happy to take noobie item donations!
biggrin.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone have a Breath of Harmony laying around they would lend me for leveling up? Can't imagine they are too expensive as a bard only weapon.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
All you need is a hand drum an mandolin, go forth and do great things.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, people WANT to play bard by twisting songs and doing horrible melee damage. In reality you run in circles for 45min to an hour and then get entire levels of exp. Not sure where to start at low levels, but once you get to high 20s, low 30s Overthere is the place to swarm.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Yeah, people WANT to play bard by twisting songs and doing horrible melee damage. In reality you run in circles for 45min to an hour and then get entire levels of exp. Not sure where to start at low levels, but once you get to high 20s, low 30s Overthere is the place to swarm.
Is it even possible to do that anymore due to the runspeed changes?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah it's usually a good idea to piss off the players you have to group with later by monopolizing the zones. What do you do with your bard, level to 50 and quit?

And don't say there's enough for everyone. As someone who frequently pulls in OT, there is a huge difference between no swarmers and two swarmers

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
How many bards have you lvled using this method?

"in reality", that made me lol.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, is there a forum guild around this server? Just looking for some guild chat to BS.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
So me and my roommate and i have decided to come back to p99 after a couple years i think , anyone got some stuff lying around to help out a 30 druid and a new mage? Name in game is aposeron (i think) ,going to reinstall after work tonight. evan some bags would be dope