Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Is there no way to control the level of your summoned pets? Current pet has a 4 level range and I'm having to chain cast because only the highest isn't a complete waste
Nope. But later on you'll have to chain cast pets vs just one monster so that you get full exp so it doesn't matter what level they are anyways.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Are there many of you here playing this still? I rolled a Dwarf Rogue about a week ago and am now level 17. I had played for a couple months on red99 a couple years back, so I was able to sell what little I had there for 6kpp on blue, which made starting out a lot easier. It would be nice to join a decent size guild, but I haven't really looked around at my options yet. I do know that I want to be in a position to be raiding by the time Velious hits, hopefully with people who don't suck.

Any of you in a position of influence in one of the better guilds that can help a brother out?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Any of you in a position of influence in one of the better guilds that can help a brother out?
i ended my hiatus here now that i'm excited for impending Velious.... i'm in <Azure Guard>.... we've been downing dragons lately (we even got Venril Sathir the other day!)... gotta be i think at least level 45 to join though.

for lower levels.... <Pantheon Rising> of <Knights Who Say Ni> might be good.

Siliconemelons

Azure Guard are good people... honestly if you saw the internal TMO dramalamafest I am ready to just say f-it and join AG- but really I dont play any more, I have popped on velious a few times just to play.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Pantheon Rising has a shitload of members to group with
Are you in that guild? Their website is a bit scary. I feel like unless I have a personalized autographed picture of Brad McQuaid sitting on my mantle next to my $15,000 Pantheon pledge certificate, I'm not qualified to be amongst their ranks. Does the crazy really run that deep?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm having fun doing things I never did on Live. Tonight I was duoing in Overthere with a druid, while my shaman charm killed using a Rhino. It was stupid fast exp considering I'm in a hell level (40). I forgot how fun it is just to have a 2 or 3 person group and just BS all night.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Azure Guard are good people... honestly if you saw the internal TMO dramalamafest I am ready to just say f-it and join AG- but really I dont play any more, I have popped on velious a few times just to play.
AG is almost always a drama-free zone.
smile.png
and we've got a handful of ex-TMO / ex-FE / ex-BDA.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's really pretty chill anymore Xad. No zee / ecce causin issues. Alarti's awful fucking quiet without his old pals. Sentenza too, surprisingly.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
I may just remain unguilded until I'm big enough to apply to Azure Guard then. I hate joining guilds temporarily, makes me feel dirty inside.

I watched some of the Sky raid today, Scayles(I think that was his name, Iksar Monk) was streaming a bit of it. Seemed pretty chill.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
pizoi, i have a level 35 necromancer... let me know when your rogue gets closer to his level, we can duo if you don't mind chasing after mobs that i'm fear kiting.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I went from 41 - 44 today, holy hell that was fun :p Now I want to duo inside kaladim killing guards for that trip down memory lane.

I don't run around anon, so if you see me (Patryarch) in your zone and need shammy buffs don't be shy!

Pizoi

Golden Squire
So they banned over 400 accounts yesterday for RMT, which I find funny and sad. Curious to see if any of the big guilds lost a sizable number of players.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i read that Nizzar got banned (guild leader of the top guild on Red)

so much misinformation on the red boards tho that i don't know if its true or not

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah banning RMTers isn't a new thing

dunno how PlatLord is still operating tho, because holy fuck

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It annoys me a bit that many dungeons are currently completely broken, since sunday, and they didn't do anything about it yet but have a guide ack it on the forum -.-