Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
P99 hit 1549 online today. The other time that even got close was at Kunark launch.

ecdb2ebcab.png
Make another server, for fucks sake!

Velious is going to be damn near unplayable at this rate.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wanna hear Healluns side
I'm honestly as clueless as him. I took some of my rogue's gear and handed it to him if I recall. I still have stabdat (he's 40? now) so I doubt it was the account or any account I've moved it through. None of my toons have been suspended (Though Heallun was like, 4 years ago, but that was more poor account security than anything else). Frenzic hadn't really played the game long enough to have done anything so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Siliconemelons

I'm honestly as clueless as him. I took some of my rogue's gear and handed it to him if I recall. I still have stabdat (he's 40? now) so I doubt it was the account or any account I've moved it through. None of my toons have been suspended (Though Heallun was like, 4 years ago, but that was more poor account security than anything else). Frenzic hadn't really played the game long enough to have done anything so I'm at a bit of a loss.
Well then, the answer is easy... Character stripping - duh :p

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I started playing again since h1z1 is frustrating as shit with all the hacks, rogue is lvl 14 twinked to all hell, if you're around my level hit me up, names garzite on blue.

Even if you're not my level send me a tell so I can friend you, usually takes me about a week to hit 50ish and I can get you in my groups when able.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Decided to give this another go. Went Shaman, level 5 now. A guy was killing guards in Grobb all night and letting me loot the shields for 2pp per. Having a good time with it.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I have the next 2 weeks off from work, im sure ill be on as Zdenek (warrior) pretty often in the evening and possibly mixed times in the morning-afternoon some days. Just got him to lvl18 and he is camped in CB right now but plan on going back to unrest.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Sweet baby jebus iksar necro leveling is so slow, but i wanted something slow/consistent that i can alt tab to while working lol

name is Ailment, or i'll be on Activate

Trying to think of a good duo partner with a shaman to play with @Zastlyn, ench maybe? charm tank, tons of buffs, heals, clarity etc

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Sweet baby jebus iksar necro leveling is so slow, but i wanted something slow/consistent that i can alt tab to while working lol

name is Ailment, or i'll be on Activate

Trying to think of a good duo partner with a shaman to play with @Zastlyn, ench maybe? charm tank, tons of buffs, heals, clarity etc
The best duo with a shaman is always monk.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Naw enchanter duos with everybody dude.
enc/shm is full on retarded OP duo. Though certain things shaman / warrior (lodizal especially comes to mind) or shm / monk work well.

But 4 srs, shm / enc with puppet strings on the shaman (and enc for emergencies), FD ring on shm, good god yall. It's ridiculous @ 60.

edit: That said, each camp has it's better duos and lots of kunark farms aren't about throughput or dps, simply surviving in a safe manner. Ragefire, epic fights (monk, shm, rog, clr epics especially for profitability) in which case donals BP + war or shm + monk/war work exceptionally well.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
enc/shm is full on retarded OP duo. Though certain things shaman / warrior (lodizal especially comes to mind) or shm / monk work well.

But 4 srs, shm / enc with puppet strings on the shaman (and enc for emergencies), FD ring on shm, good god yall. It's ridiculous @ 60.

edit: That said, each camp has it's better duos and lots of kunark farms aren't about throughput or dps, simply surviving in a safe manner. Ragefire, epic fights (monk, shm, rog, clr epics especially for profitability) in which case donals BP + war or shm + monk/war work exceptionally well.
Is there anything in iceclad worth charming to fight lodi? The shaman would have to topror fight that hoss. But a geared shaman it wouldnt be too big an issue to solo

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i remember from prog 2.0 that there was some gnoll with a huge lifebar that you could charm in iceclad. idk if he'll be in the P99 version tho.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Is there anything in iceclad worth charming to fight lodi? The shaman would have to topror fight that hoss. But a geared shaman it wouldnt be too big an issue to solo
There are some lower level giants iirc, but they may be A.) hard to charm, and B.) require reso and full buffage to be worth a shit.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did they take out the seal / walrus with a billion hp? I remember in vanilla there was some low level animal with stupid hp you could charm to do that.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Been playing this, currently lvl13 killing Dervs in Ro in my full suit of 1 AC cloth.

Please come twink me or PL me. Please. Please.