Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
There's a Fires of Heaven guild running around on p99 blue atm. Any association with peeps from RR or?
Either troll or some old member wanting to capture some old glory. I put my old povar guild name on PEQ for the same reason.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know the details, I know they had a handful of randoms wanting the big faction hit- so free DPS. I think there was the first engage by ramp, then? they camped it? another guild(s) piddled with it "wiped" after 2 tics of regen ramp re-engaged and killed it? I think that's what I heard...I wasn't there I was piddling around with who knows what.
This is pretty close. Ramp engage but lost their tanks at around 50%. They camped (AoW doesn't have an aoe other than ramp so he takes forever to actually finish a large raid) and the other guilds who were looking for a 10-20% scoop on AOW jumped in. They tried to kill, run, etc. but couldn't get a tank established and they bailed out at around 40%. AoW starts walking back and by this time ramp has re engaged at around 45% with tanks rezzed / buffed and finishes the job.

radditsu

Thats a name I havent seen in a long time...
rrr_img_113218.jpg

Who were you?

radditsu

Holy crap. Ephi $12k, Deru $23-27k.... wow.
I am pretty sure that is why I cant get my shaman back. Even after I had proof I had a Underfoot build of MQ running on PEQ at the timeframe they specified. Deru handled the entire process. Not long after I found a shaman with no drop gear very similar to my build for sale, which is striking because how many shaman at the time outside of TMO had a Trak piety cloak?

Luckily I still had a megaton of plat and items sitting on my SK alt. One of these days I may get back into EQ, but never on P99 again.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I offered to fix this for them about five years ago.

Has thus been spammed on the p99 forums? Don't read them anymore.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Holy crap. Ephi $12k, Deru $23-27k.... wow.
That's insane. Any of the other GM's have dirty whistles? Also lol @ Deru sending a follow up PM to Sirk, Nil, and Rog apologizing.

I wonder if those numbers are comparable to what Frenzic pulls in from TLP.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Sirken used to trade gear / toons for weed.

Always rumors of Rogean doing sketchy shit

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We've all suspected this from the beginning. These guys would be idiots to not be selling shit for RL money.