Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Herv_sl

shitlord
While it may be hard to track down the information, I am surprised there is no 'Hardcover coffee table sized book filled with juicy EQ drama from the last 16 years.

I would be larger than the CIA world fact book, and read like a breeze.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
The addiction is real. Also newbies dont give a shit.
Radditsu has the way of it. 90% of the p99 population doesn't give a shit if box is corrupt. Those deep enough into the raid scene...well, it's a great feeling raiding p99. Just don't have anything else going on in your life while doing it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
okay so i obviously didn't read the whole thing, but i'm not really seeing anything incriminating in there.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Sirken is so fucking useless. He reminds me of Sean. Dude did jackshit the entire time I was on staff and he has the balls to say shit.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
They didn't kick me. I left when derubuael started to do his shit and no one would listen. Combine that with working with Sirken, and knowing he pretty much made off with some money with ephi. Why stay on a staff like that? Mad, naw. Just annoyed some dude who does nothing but get high taking credit for helping players he didn't give a shit about. The day he is finally kicked, the server will be better over all.

He dumps on zade, the only guy who even tried to do something about red because Sirken didn't want to deal with it. The fact zade tried regardless of who he was, and Sirken gave no support but shits on him is kinda my point.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
I'm so happy they were annoyed with me and my farming pal in those logs. Even accused us of boxing (we weren't). Entire team is ignorant as fuck. Made my day, thx gg.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Nothing of value in those logs. Just a bunch of normal people GMing a server. Any AAA company's CSR chat looks similar.

Only disappointment was there wasn't enough tranny jokes in the logs. Need more.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Can someone give me the cliff notes of why everyone is suddenly so mad/surprised that Rogean has been making profit off this server?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
because they ban people for RMT then RMT themselves? I mean, I'm not angry about it but to me it's painfully obvious why people are butthurt about it.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
because they ban people for RMT then RMT themselves? I mean, I'm not angry about it but to me it's painfully obvious why people are butthurt about it.
It's not just that they RMT while banning other RMT'esrs. That would be fine, they own the server, they can profit off of it if they want. What butthurts most people is the rampant lying and deception about their RMT. While proclaiming holier-than-thou server status, they go around RMT'ing in the shadows. It's the two-faced underhandedness of it all that rubs most people the wrong way. And exposes Rogean for the lying shit-head most everyone knows him to be.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I know that, I'm just wondering why suddenly this is a big issue. It's been going on and obvious since I started playing back around kunark release.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
No one gives a shit. Maybe 5 people and they made their own subreddit to talk about it. I'm in one of the bigger guilds and it was only a topic of conversation because Greengrocer going psycho on the forums.