Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Gecko_sl

shitlord
forming a dungeon group for an hour isn't exactly the best option when you have 2.5 hours to play. Shouting LFG in OT often means I see that yellow line after 3-4 minutes already.
Whats your playtimes, Quineloe? I'm doing some farming on my 60 Shaman. I'll be glad to buff and power you if you want during that time. Hit me up on Ledd.

Work is beating me, but things are starting to slow down a bit. Hoping I get more time, and TESO bores me after an hour or so.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Screwing around on a monk named Himeow. Only level five but if you want to group up or shoot the shit send me a tell.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whats your playtimes, Quineloe? I'm doing some farming on my 60 Shaman. I'll be glad to buff and power you if you want during that time. Hit me up on Ledd.

Work is beating me, but things are starting to slow down a bit. Hoping I get more time, and TESO bores me after an hour or so.
I can't really say when I'll play.

What I noticed about OT vs for example MM CE is that pulls in MM take a lot longer and you frequently get multiple pulls.
In OT, you can have a puller pull non stop singles, allowing for a much higher kill rate than MM could ever achieve.

I don't really see MM as better exp per hour than OT.

And even the loot in OT is better because MM drops bronze and fine steel, weighs a lot and only gives 2-6pp while OT drops 13pp 0.1wt gems or stackable stuff that sells for close to 1pp like succulent sap

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
I can't really say when I'll play.
And even the loot in OT is better because MM drops bronze and fine steel, weighs a lot and only gives 2-6pp while OT drops 13pp 0.1wt gems or stackable stuff that sells for close to 1pp like succulent sap
Just so you know, a stack of gargoyle eyes sells for ~180 plat and they can drop up to 2 per. There's a bunch that can be pulled from around CE. MM is solid plat even for my 60 monk when im feeling lazy sometimes ill just farm gargoyle eyes, diamondine earrings and hbcs.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Buy items from platlord -> get instant delivery of any item ingame. Sure, I am glad you just "found" a pre-nerf fungi in EC, because I had been looking for weeks on the forum, ingame and contacting various guilds, and you "find" one within 5 mins of my order?

Sell items to platlord -> send email, log-in to find account banned.

Wp brogean, I always knew it even though you never admitted so.

If anyone is interested in a fungi or CoF on P99, do let me know.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just so you know, a stack of gargoyle eyes sells for ~180 plat and they can drop up to 2 per. There's a bunch that can be pulled from around CE. MM is solid plat even for my 60 monk when im feeling lazy sometimes ill just farm gargoyle eyes, diamondine earrings and hbcs.
Yeah eyes are pretty nice. Unless you're in one of those groups that don't kill Gargoyles like GY
smile.png

Buy items from platlord -> get instant delivery of any item ingame. Sure, I am glad you just "found" a pre-nerf fungi in EC, because I had been looking for weeks on the forum, ingame and contacting various guilds, and you "find" one within 5 mins of my order?

Sell items to platlord -> send email, log-in to find account banned.

Wp brogean, I always knew it even though you never admitted so.

If anyone is interested in a fungi or CoF on P99, do let me know.
Who got banned for RMT?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Who got banned for RMT?
I bought several items from platlord.com. Some items I wanted were very rare, stuff which wasn't really on the market. Platlord always "found" such items within minutes after receiving my payment.

After sending him a mail that I wanted to sell some items back my account was banned the same day.

Its pretty obvious.

Amenra

Molten Core Raider
I bought several items from platlord.com. Some items I wanted were very rare, stuff which wasn't really on the market. Platlord always "found" such items within minutes after receiving my payment.

After sending him a mail that I wanted to sell some items back my account was banned the same day.

Its pretty obvious.
When was this?

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm

Its pretty obvious.
No way is Rogean platlord.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
When was this?
The buying 9 months ago, the rest last week.

No way is Rogean platlord.
You're a fine soldier. I'm going to assume you play on P99, and know how the perceived relation Rogean - Platlord is.

Have you ever dealt with platlord? I mean all you need to do is contact him, and he wil meet you on a character to deliver. Are you telling me Rogean is incapable of banning such a person? I didn't believe that from the start and recent events just confirmed to me that they at least cooperate pretty closely
smile.png

Xasten_sl

shitlord
The buying 9 months ago, the rest last week.

You're a fine soldier. I'm going to assume you play on P99, and know how the perceived relation Rogean - Platlord is.

Have you ever dealt with platlord? I mean all you need to do is contact him, and he wil meet you on a character to deliver. Are you telling me Rogean is incapable of banning such a person? I didn't believe that from the start and recent events just confirmed to me that they at least cooperate pretty closely
smile.png
Platlord has been busted several times, and the website always goes down while he restocks. He's been busted before when he's slipped up, but he makes good money and is very careful. He has many characters and mules and supposedly proxies like it's going out of style to keep all of his holdings segregated. It's certainly possible it's Rogean, but he'd be going through a LOT of effort to fool not only the players but his own staff. There's a trail of RL data on Platlord that I've been going through off and on on LexisNexus. If this is smoke and mirrors, it's a pretty damned good deception.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it's really as described, IE banned for sending an email to platlordand nothing else, it's pretty suspicious he got banned now, weeks after the last big RMT purge, when his account was used in RMT almost a year ago

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm like 90% sure thaat platlord is either rogean or aeolwind

tbph i don't care if it really is one of them, so long as it doesn't interfere with end game politics

sell fungi tunics to your heart's content

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
If it's really as described, IE banned for sending an email to platlordand nothing else, it's pretty suspicious he got banned now, weeks after the last big RMT purge, when his account was used in RMT almost a year ago
It wasn't banned during the purge, it was in the days after and within a few hours of sending the email. For the money involved I'd do the same thing. Summon fungi, cash 250$? I'm in.

Anyway, still selling a fungi & cof below market price
tongue.png

penalty_sl

shitlord
Platlord has been busted several times, and the website always goes down while he restocks. He's been busted before when he's slipped up, but he makes good money and is very careful. He has many characters and mules and supposedly proxies like it's going out of style to keep all of his holdings segregated. It's certainly possible it's Rogean, but he'd be going through a LOT of effort to fool not only the players but his own staff. There's a trail of RL data on Platlord that I've been going through off and on on LexisNexus. If this is smoke and mirrors, it's a pretty damned good deception.
Its honestly not that much effort for the amount of money, especially if you can just instantly make items/plat like rogean could. In fact I think anyone would put up the same ruse for that kinda cash.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
i'm like 90% sure thaat platlord is either rogean or aeolwind

tbph i don't care if it really is one of them, so long as it doesn't interfere with end game politics

sell fungi tunics to your heart's content
Really. If some guy wants to toss down 100 bones for a Fungi and it supports the game, more power to him.

It doesn't fit with the Rogean M.O. and there are a lot of other people involved with the admin side, so I don't see how it's possible. It makes more sense that Platlord just got sloppy and probably had his email hacked by someone on the P99 team.

I've gotten a good six months of fun out of the game in the last year and not paid a dime. I can't beat that for value. Sell away.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I know there are people who have spoken with both Rogean and Platlord via VoIP.... not saying you can't alter your voice super easily, especially if you're looking to be sneaky, but I highly doubt they are one and the same. I do not doubt for a SECOND that they are in cahoots.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I was going to say, Platlord might not be Rogean, but it's far more likely that Platlord is allowed to RMT for a kickback to Rogean.