Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Needless

Toe Sucker
Aww shieet, got that dual wield swag, gonna aim for at least 20 this weekend~

I want a DE mask
frown.png
is there wait lines and shit on here like the good ol days?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They actually weren't as common as I remembered so I just waited until I could actually level up in lower guk before I tried for one, otherwise you sometimes sit and wait for hours... bonus though is you can get the other drop which is a lore bag or something that will rot occasionally too.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i'll most likely wait, I won't bother until at least 25 anyway-I would only do it when i'm focusing on something else anyway.

I'm not huge on Nro, i think i'll give Unrest a whirl tonight, hopefully hit 19-20 by the end of the night lol

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Decided to give this server a try last week and started up an Iksar shaman. I do not remember my second cudgel quest being this much of a pain in the ass. Spent the last three days purely looking for the FoB rogue shaman and have yet to see a single one. Anyone happen to know if he spawns somewhere weird on this server?

MaseK

Molten Core Raider
Decided to give this server a try last week and started up an Iksar shaman. I do not remember my second cudgel quest being this much of a pain in the ass. Spent the last three days purely looking for the FoB rogue shaman and have yet to see a single one. Anyone happen to know if he spawns somewhere weird on this server?
I found this tidbit on allakhazam.

Shaman Skull Quest No. 2 :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

If you are playing in p1999, rogue shaman doesn't spawn in the ruin by PH iksar bandits.
He is outside in the field, I found him almost hidden at the eastern wall.
It took me a long time to find him out with help of level 60 shaman who did this quest before who also had hard time finding him.
Apparently, it is pre-patch original location of rogue shaman spawn.

You will have to find him out side the ruin with 3 iksar mobs spawning.

Siliconemelons

bah heallun u fools kicked me from guild :p now what I am I to do! wonder the wasteland...like kung fu the legend continues

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
bah heallun u fools kicked me from guild :p now what I am I to do! wonder the wasteland...like kung fu the legend continues
There was a roster cleanup. Had nearly 1000 chars tagged in TMO, 500 of which were inactive. Soz there's that. Just talk to mazam or someone if you wanna come back, shouldn't be so bad. Sks are just nonexistant now though, especially with how good they've made sneak.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I play a necro :p Currently 26, HHK gobbos are remarkably good exp due to the high ZEM. Even got my warrior to 33 for a bit while the groups tank left for 2 hours.
pull those goblins up a floor, to the empty room between the goblins and the miner merchants.... fear them in there and they just run around aimlessly without going up or down a level (that is unless they changed the pathing since last year)

started soloing goblins at level 24 on my necro using that method. might have been able to start the easier ones a bit earlier if i'd realized sooner that i could do that.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Needless, what instruments do you have? I have a bunch of extra Minota2ur Horns if you need a wind instrument.
Im actually good on instruments except brass but im not too worried about it

What class are you again? Ill keep an eye out for stuff too

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
There still any bard items floating around? Only been able to get one item worth anything, otherwise been grinding plat slowly for upgrades. Managed to get lvl 24 today though.

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
Name is Nitsuu on p99. Currently lvl 51 cleric. Cool to see some of you guys rolling toons here. Holler if you need a 90% rez. Still saving up for that epic.

Siliconemelons

I can tank ragefire- I dunno if he is still constantly perma camped for farmers however- 2 normal clerics or 1 bp cleric and we can take him down...eventually ;-)