Project 99 - Green Server announcement

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
lotta weird stuff going on in that pic... numbers on corpses, numbers on mob names, ability to see what spells are being casted... wheres that from

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
lotta weird stuff going on in that pic... numbers on corpses, numbers on mob names, ability to see what spells are being casted... wheres that from

My guess is the SS was posted by one of the GM's, so you're just seeing GM hax.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What's going on in that pic is Kingdom leading the raid. 300 players wasn't enough I guess.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
What's going on in that pic is Kingdom leading the raid. 300 players wasn't enough I guess.

Na he means how there is too much info a player wouldn't normally have like even in the top chat Innoruuk is "Innoruuk000" and player names in the /who are all links, spell names appear after "so and so is casting".

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Innoruuk hitting for 401s is the Velious era version. Level 50s attacking a quadding level 70 Innoruuk gonna have a hard time

Witless

Trakanon Raider
You can see in the image that the GM’s name is censored. What GM runs around as a Wood Elf Druid, and you have your answer on who took the screenshot.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Na he means how there is too much info a player wouldn't normally have like even in the top chat Innoruuk is "Innoruuk000" and player names in the /who are all links, spell names appear after "so and so is casting".

I'm referring to the mess of corpses only

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My brotha from anotha trying to get his stream on with p99 green, hes Dannin from TLPs if anyone wants to check out old school EQ

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
any FoH officers around? played in faceless on selos TLP was hoping to get tagged up on green

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Same, just started so I'm only a lvl 12ish mage (Zoulfar)

*edit
Wow, almost 1400 online, crazy pop! All in classic zones too, so more players than mobs :p

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jumping on here to play - could use a guild invite and a few spare gold to buy my spells. Hit me up (Xipotle in game)

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I started this and played a cleric until 7 which made me realize I hate solely leveling in a group. Switch to a necro and am content grinding bone chips for that PP.

Siliconemelons

Jumped on blue, half my little level people got hit in the purge... no idea if anything of value was lost...

Bard is stuck in VP...

Played my pally, killed some in KC got some exp...was happy