Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Black Lotus is a casual raiding guild I'm an officer in. It's a lot of ex-Bregan D'Aerth from Blue. We do Fear clears weekly and race for Dragons. DKP loot system, no attendance requirements.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
as far as the green server goes

hwtEFNM.png

I'm thinking based

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
So I got invited to a FoH tag guild on Green, is this us?

FoH on green does have a couple OG members. It is also a reiteration of FoH blue, quite a few members trickled over. Qenni did create the guild on Green but is mainly active on TLP afaik. He has not been around much. We do have a few forum members in the guild.

We are calling ourselves a 'casual raiding guild'. No plans to wake up at 5AM for batphones, etc. We are currently recruiting members level 30+ , with exceptions for family/friends. Today is our third PoFear raid and we are working on raid agreement times for Phinny/FG (there is a server UN raid rotation agreement between raiding guilds).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
FoH on P99 stole the name at first and has only gained legitimacy AFTER formation, as OG Veeshan FoH guys joined anyway over the years

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The original Forum guild was fish bait back on p99 iirc.

have fun pals, I ain’t coming back for this shit. Bat phones ruined me for eq. Happy to see some of the BDA crew is still kicking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
FoH on P99 stole the name at first and has only gained legitimacy AFTER formation, as OG Veeshan FoH guys joined anyway over the years

I remember the drama when people here realized guys on the P99 Blue "FoH" guild forums were stealing peoples avatars and signature blocks to look more legit or something. Really weird shit.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I remember the drama when people here realized guys on the P99 Blue "FoH" guild forums were stealing peoples avatars and signature blocks to look more legit or something. Really weird shit.

Yeah everyone thought it was legit for a minute because "hey I remember that avatar" but then the dude using the avatar started using a DIFFERENT OG poster's sig banner and those people were like "wait a tick..."

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Y'all at FoH guild in game wanna raid fear? I can work you into a slot

I just did my first Fear raid with FoH on Saturday and it was pretty good. As of now, I think we're just raiding Fear once a week on Saturdays, so if I could get in another raid or 2 a week that'd be awesome. Missed you this time, but hit me up next time. 50 druid, Stachy.

• 1Like

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
1 of my dreams was to have a manastone on a druid. if i were to startup green right now i doubt id make it to the camp/through the wait queue before its taken out.

what are prices for them going right now? are they more prevalent than on blue? are they going to be stupid redic prices in a few months?

I guess after doing some calculation, there isnt a heal that a druid gets that makes it infinite mana like complete heal or am I thinking wrong?

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still have my Druid in the teens, but all my friends and I quit as soon as Teal went away and the population was just stupid to try and get anything done. :(

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Random time to gate in for sure, didn't see your post till after. Started this afternoon.

Once again, carry carry carry yo ass.
I saw you struggling on that moss snake too buddy!