Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually want to play a rogue since it’s the only class I have not played. I really don’t want to be LFG as a rogue though since there is nothing you can do. And the itemization in classic is rough for rogues. And it’s rough doing /who with people anon/RP. Rogue and cleric it is I bet.

Rogue is boring af to play as your main.

Noice_noise

Golden Knight of the Realm
Grouping was easier before the merge, but even through that I was able to get a hybrid up to 50 recently (main so no twinking involved).

Just choose what class you want and put yourself on all the camp lists you’re eligible for while hanging out in EC or Gfay. It’s also easy to get around as people are nice enough to port you for free if you’re on a CR so just put all your stuff into bags.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

localhost

I started as a cleric, it was not hard to solo and group to max level, undeads are everywhere. But a rogue can't solo, i would advise against it as a first character. Also they don't have evade yet.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Man, classic spell progression is rough. Started a magician and no pet till 4 is oof. Some random dwarf gave me a giant snake fang and 5pp though which was awesome.

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got a 45 druid, Stachy. Look me up if you need a free port or some startup cash.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I've got a 45 druid, Stachy. Look me up if you need a free port or some startup cash.
Will do. Once I get a pet life should get much better, should knock out 4 some time tonight (20% into lvl3).

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
I started a druid over on Green, can I get a guild invite?

Yes, shoot me a PM.

Edit: Anyone starting up on green, get in touch with me for a FoH invite and some starting plat.

Last edited:

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just started up an SK (ogre). Curious as I'm pretty late to the party, am I going to have trouble finding groups leveling up, or things still *relatively* healthy in the leveling areas?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Just started up an SK (ogre). Curious as I'm pretty late to the party, am I going to have trouble finding groups leveling up, or things still *relatively* healthy in the leveling areas?
Youll be fine if your pro active and find a massive newbie guild. Saying lfg every 30 minutes wont work.

• 1Like

Noice_noise

you’ll be fine. In addition to the leveling guild I recommend just putting yourself on the list for all the hunting areas you’re eligible for and take whatever comes up first.

of course, it might be a long wait during Friday/weekend prime times but that is a given.

• 1Like

Kayak

Trakanon Raider

Like the others said, get on group lists, etc. My best luck I had leveling a SK was /who all (around your level range) and send tells directly to people in zones you are interested in. Seemed to work well, as well as leaving /lfg on.

Curious about getting an invite. Played with a guy last night and it was fun, name is Twistit... I guess y'all need a bard? How do I get in? Thanks

Last edited:

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
OK, who in the FoH guild is named Firecrotch??? LOL
Just saw him in the EC tunnel

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Massive changes to the XP modifiers in most zones. Haven't played in a while, but good change.

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any Cured Silk around for a starting Monk? Hit me up please - names Grizzin.

Hit me up on Stachy. I can throw some pp your way.

Is anyone in a semi-casual guild that raids? I hit 50 and want to join a guild for groups/raids, but I've duoed my way to 50 so haven't met too many people. Hard to find groups as a druid 40+ as well.