Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Went to King with a guild group last night, and we got two fungi tunics in three hours. Pretty good night, I'd say. lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
group of sweaty faggots that have trivialized the same shit to the point where a rational adult would find something else to play

You dont know what a sweaty faggot is yet. The old man is back on the grind, and we are gonna show you new and terrible things.

The wurm trap is just the beginning.

4D0A6E2FC7A88AD200C478ED86FEAE6E7323FFEF

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Dear Kingdom,

Enjoy your raid suspension from ToV for the week. Despicable behavior and rotten play will continue to hurt you. Keep it up and they will give you a month. Let's be men about it tho.

Best,
Skullmogger

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1666527270969.png

Years late but, thank God. Don't even know where to start with the 99% of CRINGE that gets submitted to fish for things or create some kind of image that constantly submitting these labels a guild as "bad for the server" when its the other way around.

"We have to petition them always, they're so toxic" -- lol its the people submitting frivolous (or frankly FRAUDULENT) NONSENSE that are the problem most of the time. Beating them (not hard usually) isnt even fun. Hopefully they will put effort into training their members instead of obsessing over the wording and twisting of events.

Last edited:

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 439407

Years late but, thank God. Don't even know where to start with the 99% of CRINGE that gets submitted to fish for things or create some kind of image that constantly submitting these labels a guild as "bad for the server" when its the other way around.

"We have to petition them always, they're so toxic" -- lol its the people submitting frivolous (or frankly FRAUDULENT) NONSENSE that are the problem most of the time. Beating them (not hard usually) isnt even fun. Hopefully they will put effort into training their members instead of obsessing over the wording and twisting of events.
Imagine swinging your dock around on the internet over content conquered over two decades ago in a simple game.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So simple 90% of people play follow the raid leader and don't know shit....

But this was about the end of fraud questing not about skill. Imagine away son.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
We need the blue idiots to stay over on the beta server. Or, even better, green merged into blue if that's what they want and a fresh rollup box launched. Seems like the current set of GMs are straight for now so that's good.

This next box needs the stamina changes and most light radiuses reduced for a true classic experience. The UI and texture files also need to be locked down with the spell file. You have clowns with a million GINA triggers playing the game for them with all kinds of custom timer bars. Guild bots are also out of hand, we need temporary IP restrictions on log out which will also resolve the account sharing for /list. Let's get it right.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We need the blue idiots to stay over on the beta server. Or, even better, green merged into blue if that's what they want and a fresh rollup box launched. Seems like the current set of GMs are straight for now so that's good.

This next box needs the stamina changes and most light radiuses reduced for a true classic experience. The UI and texture files also need to be locked down with the spell file. You have clowns with a million GINA triggers playing the game for them with all kinds of custom timer bars. Guild bots are also out of hand, we need temporary IP restrictions on log out which will also resolve the account sharing for /list. Let's get it right.
What’s the difference between current and original stamina?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'd be down for a fresh classic experience. One last hurrah before I hang up the memories for good. Not sure if a P99 server or an official TLP comes first though. But, in my mind (despite the short comings and drama) the P99 model appears to be more "classic" to me, which is what I need.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What’s the difference between current and original stamina?

If you're sub 90stam and your yellow meter runs out, you should be snared basically. Basically a nasty exhausted effect too for melee i think whether or not ur 90 stam+.

If you run out while swimming, you should be stuck with stamina not mattering again here.

Weapon swinging should drain yellow meter, more if the weapon is heavy.

Primal melees getting rezzed back into AoW is pretty cringe to witness. Rile spam would alleviate all these things, but would of course require a Rile.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I kind of remember stamina bar stuff. Like everyone had to have aug when we went to kedge.

If they are bringing back more original stuff I'd love to see a return to miles audio. Or at least fix the existing.

My best guess is that miles was in either inches or quake units and the game is set up to feed those vectors in, but dsound is expecting meters. So everything is quiet till you are right on top of it, then it's deafening.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They sorta did it at one point then I think some big donator get them to take it out or something

Hopefully that person has fucked off and we can play real classic EverQuest

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If you're sub 90stam and your yellow meter runs out, you should be snared basically. Basically a nasty exhausted effect too for melee i think whether or not ur 90 stam+.

If you run out while swimming, you should be stuck with stamina not mattering again here.

Weapon swinging should drain yellow meter, more if the weapon is heavy.

Primal melees getting rezzed back into AoW is pretty cringe to witness. Rile spam would alleviate all these things, but would of course require a Rile.
I vaguely remember this coming up when I was a newb spamming jump.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I vaguely remember this coming up when I was a newb spamming jump.

Took me years to convince them of the randomly getting stunned when hit from behind back in the early fire beetle days. Glad they finally put it in.

WoW copied this with a daze effect instead of a stun. Wonder if the cry bebbies got that removed by now.