Zaide

TLP Idealist
Feelsgoodman

Stoneui1.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Awarding an unprecedented 4 vulaks over some "raid rule infraction" news made its way to me.

Shits corrupt.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mistafista

Trakanon Raider
Nope, GMs just catching up on some back logged petitions. The 4 vulak are for 2 separate rules broken on 2 different vulaks. Pretty straight forward.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Doesnt get more straight fo-ward than GMs giving away raid mobs on a classic box (like in Kunark).

I'd have to review the tapes myself, haven't seen any funny business at any Vulak that I attended.

See, I've played with people who admit things which is a different experience. Not people who lie about everything and never admit anything.

At least they kept it clean while ST legit got every Vulak during the actual Velious timeline, now the pandering begins I suppose. Never seen an ass beating like it, Trak/VP woulda been the same had scummery not been afoot.

Mistafista

Trakanon Raider
They broke the rules. They even admitted they did in the pedition response for the one count. They said they didn’t break the other rule then try to enforce that same rule on the competition later on. Seems legit, go “review your tapes”.

GMs do a great job, they work pretty hard to keep things in check. It is a major reason the server is so great.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So does being retarded and running your mouth

Enjoy your warder loots, it was completely avoidable and the decision was reached based on how miserable and dishonest the cuck wanna be raiders were to deal with for the entire timeline

Almost everyone for a while disagreed with a waking, you really had to go for it to make that happen lol

Mistafista

Trakanon Raider
So does being retarded and running your mouth

Enjoy your warder loots, it was completely avoidable and the decision was reached based on how miserable and dishonest the cuck wanna be raiders were to deal with for the entire timeline

Almost everyone for a while disagreed with a waking, you really had to go for it to make that happen lol

I don’t know what this means. I guess you moved on from Vulak and “GM corruption”?

You seem angry with a chip on your shoulder. I hope things work out better for you.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No I haven't moved on from corruption.

You mentioned "rule breaking" and I saw none. Then you mentioned things having consequences and I reminded you of your own. You should have seen how long the decision was made to not wake the sleeper up until everyone was like yeah fuck them do it.

The nicest people had their mind changed by the worst fraudulent petitioning and shit talking we've seen yet.

I have nothing nice to say to fraudulent petitionquesters. You wouldn't have a guild if the GMs didn't give you handouts. Remember that.

Mistafista

Trakanon Raider
Sorry you’re not able to understand. One of the rules prerequisite is the ability to count to 2 on the number of coth mages. Again, it is pretty straight forward and simple. I dont know if GMs made that rule or the players but it was broken and punishment was enforced.

I made my point, it is what it is.

Cheers :)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Coming from the guy who says everyone loves the job the GMs are doing and it's a wonderful community lol

Edit: I dont see more than 2 call of hero mages logged in at any point here

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Okay so petitions of a year ago were dug up. There were only 2 COH mages logged in at any point, which was the stated rule.

However, one was logged out and another logged in (for mana reasons to gain an advantage but within the stated rules). This wasn't any kind of stated rule but GMs sympathetic to people who lost over 60 straight Vulaks (every single one through the entire classic Velious timeline) threw them some pixels.

Why do I even waste my time looking into this nonsense. This is exactly the kind of garbage that cost the server 2000 players, moreso the constant bitching and arguing by the otherwise low energy dummies.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Okay so petitions of a year ago were dug up. There were only 2 COH mages logged in at any point, which was the stated rule.

However, one was logged out and another logged in (for mana reasons to gain an advantage but within the stated rules). This wasn't any kind of stated rule but GMs sympathetic to people who lost over 60 straight Vulaks (every single one through the entire classic Velious timeline) threw them some pixels.

Why do I even waste my time looking into this nonsense. This is exactly the kind of garbage that cost the server 2000 players, moreso the constant bitching and arguing by the otherwise low energy dummies.
That's not even what happened.

The person who was logged onto the mage at triples logged off that mage and onto a mage at doubles because we thought we might want to kite in doubles rather than triples. The single toon that was coth'd to doubles had already been coth'd to triples, so they gated and got the coth to doubles (there was no "mana" advantage gained). Then the other raid force started killing the triples wurms so we changed it up again and decided to just kite in triples - so the mage that had been coth'd to doubles started a train out from doubles so that we could move our raid up from triples for the engage.

The net effect of it all was a bunch of wasted coth mage mana and the train out mage having to use an extra DA before they were able to do anything useful.

The "complaint" from Kingdom was that maybe we gained an advantage by hiding where our train out started so they weren't able to track our movements as effectively.

• 1Solidarity