Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of wondering if I should roll on this server. I know there's a new green in the works this year or next but I'm in desperate need for a classic / vanilla EQ or WoW experience

Yes. Then, when new green hits, yes again. *IF* a classic experience is what you're after, this is the closest to it. The official TLPs are an entirely different game, as far as I'm concerned. P99 isn't perfect and has some odd changes, but its close.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Araxen Araxen appreciate that, on green

edit: someone i met gave me a few pp. should be good now but thanks!

Last edited:

Miethos

Trakanon Raider
I started on Green last week. Got a mage to 24 named Miethos. I'll probably be on all weekend, including tonight. I could use some help if anybody feels the urge, and a guild lol. I have been having to farm bone chips to sell for 10pp a stack to buy my spells. Shit is rough out here!

Jasker

I think im going to make an enchanter or bard and maybe shelve the mage for right now

Jasker

edit: had a buddy that helped me out

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok who's rich on green that wants to loan me a haste item or any useful items for a bard to use? I'll give them back in entirety.
Don't need a haste item on a bard. Just swarm, nothing is close in terms of exp. Don't even need gear.

Jasker

Don't need a haste item on a bard. Just swarm, nothing is close in terms of exp. Don't even need gear.

I heard about this but the two people i spoke with both told me you gotta die like a shit ton to perfect it.

Honestly I'm probably not patient enough to do something like that with dozens of death attempts involved but maybe I'll youtube it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I heard about this but the two people i spoke with both told me you gotta die like a shit ton to perfect it.

Honestly I'm probably not patient enough to do something like that with dozens of death attempts involved but maybe I'll youtube it.
Just start small and work your way up. If you don't pull too many you can always Selo's out of trouble. Build confidence over time.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
or manually level to 18 or so and dont sweat the lvl 2 song

18 one has a better reach and every little bit can make a massive difference

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curiosity got the better of me and I logged back into Green after a couple of years. Going to try some classes I've never played before. Hoping there's someone who can help me transfer bags, gear, and plat to some alts in the EC tunnel. Probably within the next few days?

Jasker

I can help if you need

bards name is Sizzlelini

If anyone wants to be pals or to farm random stuff when im 60 im game. I'm only level 17 right now though

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can help if you need

bards name is Sizzlelini

If anyone wants to be pals or to farm random stuff when im 60 im game. I'm only level 17 right now though

My necro I'm trying to twink with cheap crap (hard to find these days, funny enough) is also 17. No idea of those classes mesh well?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can help if you need

bards name is Sizzlelini

I keep looking for you, Jasker. I need to trade bags to my alt, lol.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
My necro I'm trying to twink with cheap crap
Yeah, the worst part of the server currently is buying anything. Lot of core items for classes that are available for only a small window of time. Good reason to join the tunnelquest discord.

• 1Like