Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the worst part of the server currently is buying anything. Lot of core items for classes that are available for only a small window of time. Good reason to join the tunnelquest discord.

Yes, experiencing that first hand. The market has a lot of high end items for sale, but not the low to mid tier stuff. I think I have a good enough start now with 14 of 19 slots purchased. So, a few things to work towards as I go.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, the worst part of the server currently is buying anything. Lot of core items for classes that are available for only a small window of time. Good reason to join the tunnelquest discord.
how you been Lodi?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can help if you need

bards name is Sizzlelini

If anyone wants to be pals or to farm random stuff when im 60 im game. I'm only level 17 right now though

Take whatever bullshit Catcoin/Drehar feeds you about raid shit. I caught that idiot trying to blame someone else for the guild's poor draft performance. It all falls on him since he's the guild leader, and wasn't there half the draft week.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
whats your name? ive been playing a bit less the last day or two because some stuff came up but i can hop on

All good man. I tipped someone to help me move bags to the Necro Alt. However I have a ranger Alt I need to move things too as well (he's in Kelethin) and would love to do that in the next week or two. I'll be online as the Necro for now, name is Burlaten.

Where are you leveling currently?

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
All good man. I tipped someone to help me move bags to the Necro Alt. However I have a ranger Alt I need to move things too as well (he's in Kelethin) and would love to do that in the next week or two. I'll be online as the Necro for now, name is Burlaten.

Where are you leveling currently?

got it figured out.

hey Falstaff Falstaff Szeth Szeth Daezuel Daezuel BoozeCube BoozeCube Guttermouth Guttermouth is there any interest from you all regarding getting up at 3:24am to guild race to kill a dragon we killed 25 years ago?

We did WoW classic. It's time for EQ Classic.

Who's with me

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I did the whole batphone thing a few separate times. I don’t think I’ll have the itch for EQ ever again. Wish the Vanguard emu would get finished because I messed around on there and it’s fun as hell. Would have loved to have people to play with.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Sorry I was mostly just asking if anyone wanted to play not necessarily raid hah, just like to ping you guys whenever I can hah

Never heard of Vanguard emu thats interesting.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did bat phone in 2010 when this server was fresh and still in vanilla. Never again. I was newly married and my wife almost divorced me before we even made it a year.

I gave my account away but my rogue may be on one of the servers still. I know the guy I gave it to, he was keeping him at level 51 or whatever so they could still kill Vox and Naggy into Kunark.

But yeah batphone aside I am not interested in this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
TAKP has a Quarm rotation. Just saying.

Lots of the smaller raid targets going unkilled.

Jasker

Just join Good Guys and raid when you can. You'll get all kinds of shit.

mostly just pinging pals to tell them what i'm playing, wasnt very serious. I got a friend in one of the other guilds though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
got it figured out.

hey Falstaff Falstaff Szeth Szeth Daezuel Daezuel BoozeCube BoozeCube Guttermouth Guttermouth is there any interest from you all regarding getting up at 3:24am to guild race to kill a dragon we killed 25 years ago?

We did WoW classic. It's time for EQ Classic.

Who's with me

Im Not No Way GIF

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you're a dadquester, you're always gonna feel on the outside looking in

Wear it with pride

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Always happy to help people if I am around in game, new start with some plat/items, or higher lvl quest/fight, whatever. Message me here or in game on Elcaro.

Last edited:

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Always happy to help people if I am around in game, new start with some plat/items, or higher lvl quest/fight, whatever. Message me here or in game on Elcaro.

Appreciate it. A few of us jumped into Green in the last month to take it slow(ish) and see the sights that we missed 23 years ago. Not a lot of grouping options in the classic era unless we come across someone's twink, but we're making progress and having fun.