Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On Green: Looking to borrow or rent an Iksar Ceremonial BP or, will Zelle for a Fungi.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
P99 staff used to watch FoH for RMT discussion btw. Not sure if they still care enough to but yeah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

piggvomit

Trakanon Raider
Looking to play a cool toon and experience velious, willing to level or work something out with owner just pm me and we can figure something out

Bored of wow, wanting to play some eq but don't wanna grind up since green 2.0 may be coming soon ish.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"Hello fellow teenagers, do you know where I could obtain a fungus for dollarydoos"

• 1Like

Fedsmoker

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just started up over the weekend. It's been brutally fun so far. 13 necro /flex

• 1Like

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
Same here, if anyone needs any starter plat or items, send a DM here on the boards. I have a mule camped in EC tunnel.

Fedsmoker

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks for the warm welcome! My necros name is Xolriz. Should be around this evening slaying undead at the chessboard in butcher!

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Go to sister's camp in L-Fay from now until lvl 18. Easily kills with fear kite and they all drop bronze weapons, jewelry, or other helpful bits. Sell at the Druid ring in Steamfont. Excellent money for the level/difficulty.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The sisters camp is pretty awesome. The few bags I had filled up fast ha.

Great to hear. Don't forget gargoyle Island in Ocean of Tears. Level 22 to probably 26 and tons more Plat. You won't have to knave the island in those 4 levels.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great to hear. Don't forget gargoyle Island in Ocean of Tears. Level 22 to probably 26 and tons more Plat. You won't have to knave the island in those 4 levels.
Just make sure you keep 1-2 of the PHs up or the spawn rate can break.

• 1Weird Boner

Fedsmoker

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whose got the hookup on cheap ass necro gear? I have a handful of pp.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So what's the end game scene like on P99? Raiding and grouping both. Bat phone shit for raids?