Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Green 2.0 should happen before long

Trilogy server being over farmed defeats the whole point

Just don't keep your numbers small while going after "important mobs" or hit back with even force against the dishonest petition questing clowns

They'll butt fuck your guild with made up, shit rulings if you do that

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
EQ PvP might be terrible but it fixes more problems than it creates and adds a little spice to an otherwise bland game. Note I only hold this opinion toward authentic EQ, not any of the various PVP-centric “funservers” run by and for degenerate pillheads.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just want a fresh EC. EC on these old servers blows. Not enough people selling low-medium gear for when you just feel like throwing a small amount of plat at a different class and screwing around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I just want a fresh EC. EC on these old servers blows. Not enough people selling low-medium gear for when you just feel like throwing a small amount of plat at a different class and screwing around.

This is my problem. I can’t find anything to buy at level 31. Onky chance to find a guild and get hand me downs from someone’s bank

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is going to interesting. lol

THE KING IS DEAD!

Which king? First To Engage, FTE, the all-powerful yellow text!

For all raid content, FTE doesn’t matter. You may tag, steal, and kill steal. In addition, all raid rules are out the window. You can COTH or camp out anywhere! You can use whatever tools at your disposal to hold a mob FOREVER! Stalling does not exist! If someone is taking too long for your liking, go in there and steal that mob!

Event Details

Servers:
Green and Blue.
Date: A secret!
Time: The next time an Earthquake occurs.

Rules:

• All raid rules and player agreements are void for the duration of the event. PNP rules in relation to raid mobs are also void with the notable exceptions of no training and ninja looting. Both of these points are subject to change at the sole discretion of staff.
  • Must be a UN raiding guild to participate.
  • Players must be guild tagged. No /anon allowed.
  • Entities caught training or performing any other questionable activities, will be handled creatively.

Please bring all questions and concerns to your server's corresponding UN server for staff to address them.

• 1Worf

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good to see monks are still wildly overplayed. Went in to HHK to slap some guards and there were fucking ELEVEN monks in there. In the middle of the afternoon.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think there has been a little surge lately. The main leveling zones have been pretty camped.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think there has been a little surge lately. The main leveling zones have been pretty camped.

This, at least from what I have seen so far in the Qeynos area and blackburrow. I started a bard to dick around on switching between here and turtlewow. Level 8 so far, but spawns in and outside blackburrow are killed near instantly. Having a hard time finding wolves for the pelts and putrid skeletons too in Qeynos Hills. Seems like a lot more people playing now than when I was dicking around on a warrior several months ago.

Last edited:

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
There definitely has been a surge. Logged into over 1300 on. CoM had like 20+ people in it at 1AM PST. Finding a group is not a problem atm.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There definitely has been a surge. Logged into over 1300 on. CoM had like 20+ people in it at 1AM PST. Finding a group is not a problem atm.

I am wondering if people were avoiding new characters because when they announced green, they said that the earliest that a green 2.0 would go live would be 6 months after the last patch in Velious which was back in December. I think people thought that 2.0 would launch shortly after that. Since it hasn't dropped yet or even been announced, people may be logging in anyway instead of waiting.

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
Well with the new TLP looking like crap and no new green and the surge of players on green, looks like my best bet to play EQ is p1999. Anybody able to spot me some starting plat or a bard starting weapon?

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
i have a 55 druid on green but im strugling to find motovation to play , would be more then happy to sit in a group for a few hours , but no one wants druids
, i could go charm kill or quad or something but whats the point

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Well with the new TLP looking like crap and no new green and the surge of players on green, looks like my best bet to play EQ is p1999. Anybody able to spot me some starting plat or a bard starting weapon?
il be around all day if you still need a couple pp or some buffs or portals to help you get going , i should still have this installed and ready to go

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
il be around all day if you still need a couple pp or some buffs or portals to help you get going , i should still have this installed and ready to go
I’ll be around all day changing my brakes on my car if you are available to spot some plat.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You gotta love them locking the political threads and banning people (for all the good that does) cuz retards were being humiliated after picking a fight, then when the coast is clear the libtard stuff goes right back up

They do freebie pixels for the new server GMs n friends guild (we destroyed the red server one lol) too, nerf items after 10 years because same said guild is failing to compete for them

Never changes over there

• 1Worf