Project 99 - Green Server announcement

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Origin

Molten Core Raider
The server we've been waiting for, for like 8 years.

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9OLzMvODI2MzgzL29yaWdpbmFsL1dvVy1DbGFzc2ljLmpwZw==

Too bad.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hope they do a red one with item loot

But they won't cuz the pussy staff plays the boxes and can't handle it

I've never wanted to be more wrong, in fairness

GREEN NEW DEAL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What sets this apart from their normal P1999? Or is this just a fresh "relaunch"?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Oh no!

The pull to return is strong, let’s hope I can be stronger....but I have never raided as a bard before hmmmm... dammit!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What sets this apart from their normal P1999? Or is this just a fresh "relaunch"?

Fresh relaunch. They've talked about having the server merge into P99's main server at the end of the timeline and relaunching P99 Green fresh over and over again each time the timeline reaches the end of Velious.

Not sure if that's officially the plan right now tho, that's just what was proposed years ago.

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Its finally happening I see. With the amount of no lifemouth breathers that play on p99 (many of whom are old comrades of mine) this will no doubt be an absolute shit show.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
P99 reboot instead of insanely out of era bullshit live server reboot? Yes please.

• 1Like

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'd consider it if they released several servers at once to spread out the inmates a bit.

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Any special rules or just a standard start-at-classic unlock on ye olde original schedule?

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
This is going to be a big deal because now you get to do it all over again after all these years of bug fixing. No more sitting in halas killing factionless npcs or using invisibility to single pull named to zone line and countless other things. A true classic experience, hardcore experience. Let the pussy willows stay on selos and play ezmode.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I tried the P99 thing one time. Made a egghead enchanter. got him to like lv10 or some shit, kept on getting lost in erudin trying to find spell dude. Then I decided to venture forth to Queynos, so running through the forest somethng big attacked me and I ran around like motherfucker trying to find the zone, but shit, I died and lost the corpse. Died like 5 more times trying to find it all nekked and shit. Logged off at like lv 8 and never bothered again.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yup, sounds about right for classic... Can't wait!

I tried the P99 thing one time. Made a egghead enchanter. got him to like lv10 or some shit, kept on getting lost in erudin trying to find spell dude. Then I decided to venture forth to Queynos, so running through the forest somethng big attacked me and I ran around like motherfucker trying to find the zone, but shit, I died and lost the corpse. Died like 5 more times trying to find it all nekked and shit. Logged off at like lv 8 and never bothered again.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Id play it for sure, except WoW Classic... so not gonna happen.

• 1Solidarity
I remember the first season of Kojak, when they introduced the character of Crocker. They kept calling him "green," like what did this guy know, he's green.

So the deal was, p99 was going to start a new server. A "Green" server they called it. So Kojak says to Crocker, you better go check this story out, I don't like the smell of it.

So Crocker goes to check out the facts, comes back to Kojak and says, seems legit, seems this is all about the love of the game.

So Kojak looks at this new guy, this recruit, and says, "Sure thing, classic everquest and good memories. What could go wrong. They're a bunch of boxers!"

See, Kojak got it, but Crocker, he was too green.

• 1Picard

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is going to be a big deal because now you get to do it all over again after all these years of bug fixing. No more sitting in halas killing factionless npcs or using invisibility to single pull named to zone line and countless other things. A true classic experience, hardcore experience. Let the pussy willows stay on selos and play ezmode.

How are live servers ez mode when they have to deal with the same level of competition except no bullshit FTE rules or favoritism from the admins/gms?