<Silver Donator>
This Locnar guy sounds like an idiot.

And no.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Red died because there was absolutely no rule enforcement, so Holocaust members trained and zone-crashed all the competition into quitting.
We never zone crashed. I wasn't everywhere to see train slime wars.

Dunno who Locnar is but I'm not wrong about Scumdawg. He tried to get Sirken removed once he got discovered. Total slime move there too.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
You pull shit out your ass randomly. But it shows people a glimpse of the toxicity you and yours killed the server with. Grief everyone and constantly shit on staff. Then wonder why server dies and is left to wither away. Exhibit N

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You pull shit out your ass randomly. But it shows people a glimpse of the toxicity you and yours killed the server with. Grief everyone and constantly shit on staff. Then wonder why server dies and is left to wither away. Exhibit N

Sorry I'm not corrupt staff or development. I just point them out. You're yet to name anything specific or who you are.

We destroyed a guild that was based on exploiting. I reported it many times and was assured they were not doing such things. Arm twisting one of their members via pvp revealed the sploits of bugging dragons from attacking and them through walls. If you were a part of said guild, I am sorry for your experience.

We exposed corrupt staff that is no longer with the project and was not defended by the higher ups once exposed. If you were one of them or benefitted, sorry for your experience.

The server was launched with horrendous melee and resist code. I tirelessly crusaded and assisted in testing of the new system. If you can't handle classic EQ mechanics, I am sorry for your experience.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
You sound mad because you lost to Nihilium and got banned for walling dragons. And now make up lies to cover it, sorry for your experience.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lol that guild was destroyed and the sleeper was awoken by Empire.

Ty tho.

One of my favorite memories was coming back with Kringe, getting Lite his bard guts and the dev in your guild restarting the server whenever we pushed a timer or got a raid target. Said corrupt dev was exposed and removed from staff.

The house of cards came tumbling down with all the rmt revelations from there. Was nothin legit about Nihilum. Maybe you wake sleeper next time. Corrupt staff and exploits should be avoided (I will detect them).

Last edited:

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
The sleeper? Ummm the server was dead at the end of kunark. Your guild, holocaust was banned in classic then destroyed in kunark. Nihilium was disbanded by derubal (the actual corrupt GM , not the figments of your imagination). Sundawg was never removed , he just stopped playing and left the project when the server died at end of kunark, but not before crushing your guild leader in the paladin best of the best ....

Anyways everyone knows the server was only worth a damn in classic and somewhat kunark. Please keep hollow accomplishments on a dead velious server to yourself. There was NO one left at that point.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
EQ PvP is fucking retarded. Get the fuck out of this thread.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Some of the best PVP ever and best community events came from EQ.

Without a red alternative youre going to have the types (hi) you see here on green. We want our lunatic island.

keypusher

Molten Core Raider
Rise of Zek seems to be the lunatic red island of choice. They maintain a decent population and did a good job on the rule set and database. The P99 red ship sailed a long time ago, although I do think it would be awesome if they dumped all the green characters into red after the cycle is over.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Rise of Zek seems to be the lunatic red island of choice. They maintain a decent population and did a good job on the rule set and database. The P99 red ship sailed a long time ago, although I do think it would be awesome if they dumped all the green characters into red after the cycle is over.

Tried it, too unclassic for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Don't forget the out of era items and focus effects.

The game had it's time. Everything that can be done has been done a million times. It's not particularly hard. No one is particularly going to care about your in game accomplishments and the people still playing are to a large extent the scum of the earth.

I think the last time I actually truly enjoyed myself in EQ was on Al'Kabor before it shut down.

On the last classic TLP they removed focus effects, which are now gated to appropriate eras. They've also slowly been removing any remaining out of era items with each iteration. I think before Coirnav they removed the Blackened Alloy gear from RE for example, a server or two before they they removed the out of era VP shit. Defiant has been gone for like a decade.

They've also added Mark of the Old Ways and Presence of the Mighty to further increase raid difficulty beyond MoTM.

I don't think we'll ever see anything done about the out of era skill caps / ac caps etc though.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
**Update**

Project 99 announced that they have completed all content from classic through velious. Project 99 will be opening a fresh new server (green) on Oct. 25th that will follow the original timeline for patch releases.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
has it been too long? have they lost too much interest to the other successful classic servers out there?

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
I think the only competition for P99 would be classic WoW. No other eqemu comes close to the popularity of P99.

• 1Like

Xander Crews

Molten Core Raider
I think the only competition for P99 would be classic WoW. No other eqemu comes close to the popularity of P99.

I tried classic wow, its shit. Carebear, addon, instanced mess. I am beyond excited for Green however.

• 1EyeRoll

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

That's because there's a ton of people that left P99 and scattered around to a dozen different servers. Total population of those dozen other places probably beats P99.

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
It’s not really a strong argument though that the total population of every other Everquest emulator server may be higher than p99. If we assume success is defined by total population playing, no other server is even close to p99. I guess my point was p99 isn’t really competing with the other eqemu servers seriously (for a variety of reasons) and I would imagine that any drop in population would probably be for wow classic.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's because there's a ton of people that left P99 and scattered around to a dozen different servers. Total population of those dozen other places probably beats P99.

We formed our TLP guild from our P99 guild friends and for sure the DBGs TLPs are you exponentially more packed.

P99 feels more like the original population though and feel of EQ when it was released. The game wasn’t designed for the amount of people who play on TLPs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users