Project 99 - Green Server announcement

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Naggy isn't rooted. That can still happen. Just the ToV dragons are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone that can craft me a full set of large banded? I got the cash. I just can't find anyone in EC willing to make it for me.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Screenshot_20210119-151516~2.png

Great job here by the leader of Kingdom... this level of petitionquest and obsession with attempted social manipulation to achieve pixels is staggering.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Started playing here with a buddy. Trying to think of some good money spots to level. War/Clr. We're thinking maybe OOT sisters at 15? Maybe do the unrest thing until we can do something like Sol A?

Looking to build our piggy banks while running through memory lane.

Last edited:
View attachment 329893

Great job here by the leader of Kingdom... this level of petitionquest and obsession with attempted social manipulation to achieve pixels is staggering.

It's like being in a bar where you and the bartender knows everybody needs to be cut off, including the cook, but no one ever gets cut off because elfs. It is one hell of a strange bar.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Guy got kicked out of guild for sperging. Continues sperging the next day about it on stream. I love Kingdom.

BRO

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Guy got kicked out of guild for sperging. Continues sperging the next day about it on stream. I love Kingdom.

BRO

Lol, how many times can someone say bro in a minute? Time to call guinness book of world records.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just rolled on Green. Might be too late to catch up, might not, we'll see. I get to make my own work schedule and I work from home, so I'm sure I can multitask. Didn't go super min/max this time. Made a Dwarf Rogue named Lough, since I've never played dwarf or rogue before. Zone chats are quiet, but people are pretty nice if you ask something. Hope to run into you guys eventually and group up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Zaide's stream got me sucked into this too lol. Lvl 6 druid right now, names Alavaz.

• 2Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I'll always have a soft spot on my heart for the glory days of classic era red99. All else is decadence.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

BRO

I almost want to create a toon just to msg that guy "Bro"

Maybe bind "/1 Bro" to left turn or something

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I almost want to create a toon just to msg that guy "Bro"

Maybe bind "/1 Bro" to left turn or something
/1 isn't classic lmao

This video is exactly how I imagine EQ players to look when talking shit to each other in tells, if it were actually in audio form.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I thought about it more, bro, I think he was just an itch in his dad's balls. Fucking sadge, bro.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’ve got the itch to play some EQ like a mofo and saw this server and it sounded great. But I see no boxing :( I have 2 computers at my desk and had been playing 2 characters on the TLP servers.

Is there anything similar to this server that’s allows 2 box on 2 pc?

Ill probably end up just rolling a single chat and giving it a roll. I just like 2 boxing for ease and lack of groups. Been trying to find any game that really supports it but nothing like eq. Everything else modern is tuned for solo content.