Project 99 - Green Server announcement

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirgon Nirgon rip

I think it was funny how all we really did was smugly sit there and win as a fraternal order of Erudites.

We'd win or "do it big", even in some minor way over some mole hill:

unknown-319.png

And here's how this wonderful pristine community that we were a stain on would react:

(Caution lots of N word and a sprinkle of staff impersonation)

unknown-352.png

Were we the stain on the community? Or is the community itself a stain on classic everquest. I have lots more.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
RIP yet another Nirgon affiliated guild.

And yet no bans in game at any point. I think the last one returned to dominate Velious. Whats your thoughts?

We're only at 2 btw, who really did nothing wrong. "Yet another" implies a bit much.

I think our opposition on red was disbanded for using the guild bank as an RMT business.... and we took exploited dragons strats from them.... won via pvp hmm.. I've been right on everything so far. I seem to recall the staff member I brought the dragon sploiting to being burned for RMT involvement, and exposed a dev in that red guild too. Let's see where she goes this time. Menden and Galach seem like a cut above and caused me to rethink some of my views on how they handled it here, more favorably to their handling to be sure but 100% of the problem is not presented here.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
That dev in the red guild was a sinless SAINT! You are just bitter because he owned you for so long -publicly- as the forum super hero Tr0llb0rn.

I'll let those memories swirl in your head some, savor them.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That dev in the red guild was a sinless SAINT! You are just bitter because he owned you for so long -publicly- as the forum super hero Tr0llb0rn.

I'll let those memories swirl in your head some, savor them.

Yaw those "regular 30 day box resets" that happened when we pushed timers or killed trak to get the snouts bard suddenly epic stopped too without him...

Then he tried to get Sirken kicked off the staff when he confirmed what I told him. I have another guy on the inside let me know about that. Real saint.

I loved hearing about Kerafym being released by aimchat after Nihilum spent 12 hours a weekend obsessing over Velious pixels.

Anyways, see how she goes this time. I feel good about it all in the end. I was right about everything and the coach's prophecy was fulfilled.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Then he tried to get Sirken kicked off the staff when he confirmed what I told him. I have another guy on the inside let me know about that. Real saint.

Post proof son. Surely you took a screenshot of this revelation from Sirken and your other "insiders"..

"someone told me and confirmed Nirgon rapes nuns, and another insiders 4 real told me he is Hitler's son." Am I doing it right?

You've been playing your own bad game of telephone for years now, repeating the same lies that came from only you. Shit maybe you believe your own lies now at this point. Come back to the light.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I promised Sirken I wouldn't say anything cuz he was on the staff. He isn't anymore, so I'm glad to divulge that info now. I think literally no one outside of the staff and detective Nirgon knew for a long time.

Uthgaard, before he left, told me "they all play". That's where it started with the suspicion. Knowing that still....

I've ID'd another one who joined DMO using my "no staff" reverse psychology. He's such a good pal and straight shooter, I'll keep it to myself. Also haven't seen him active in game in quite some time.

I think the moral of the story is that justice is patient, and the people on top aren't half the garbage they are purported to be. They make mistakes like we all do. May Brad have mercy on this emulator's soul as we trudge through these continuing dark times.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I promised Sirken I wouldn't say anything cuz he was on the staff. He isn't anymore, so I'm glad to divulge that info now. I think literally no one outside of the staff and detective Nirgon knew for a long time.

Uthgaard, before he left, told me "they all play". That's where it started with the suspicion. Knowing that still....

I've ID'd another one who joined DMO using my "no staff" reverse psychology. He's such a good pal and straight shooter, I'll keep it to myself. Also haven't seen him active in game in quite some time.

I think the moral of the story is that justice is patient, and the people on top aren't half the garbage they are purported to be. They make mistakes like we all do. May Brad have mercy on this emulator's soul as we trudge through these continuing dark times.

So you claim Sirken told you Sundawg tried to get him off the staff? Is this what you are saying? lol no, and please post proof of ANYTHING like that. You either got your people mixed up, you are insane, or you are still playing telephone with yourself.

The comment about Uthgaard "they all play", what do you mean? They all play dirty games or they all play the game on characters? The first is just a classic case of a evil/scum-type thinking everything else must be as scummy as them because they can't comprehend honorable people. If its the second part, that staff played characters, thats no secret, of course they can and do and thats no crime or against the server rules (back then, dunno about now). You just make the jump that since they are playing characters that they MUST also are abusing whatever advantages they have as staff, for their characters/guilds/friends,etc benefit. This might be true for some, but not all, and even then i'd need to see real proof, not just accusations because so and so is in a rival guild and therefore must be doing everything wrong.

You finally showed some wisdom in your last bit, run with that part. But don't assume ALL staff broke rules, even small ones. Some people have a high code of honor and respect for the game and would never. I happen to be one of those types. But then you will just come back and claim I must be lying too, its all so tiresome.

My original post about "there goes another Nirgon guild getting banned' was just busting your chops. I'm not delusional and think all my enemies are cheaters, hackers, RMTers, etc.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yaw its a fact, sorry you dont like it.

"They all play" the server.

Dont think they're all bad like I said, and the top are actually pretty likable when they're not rustled up and being heavy handed 9000.

I'll buzz off for a lil while tho. Have a blest one.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
So you claim Sirken told you Sundawg tried to get him off the staff? Is this what you are saying? lol no, and please post proof of ANYTHING like that. You either got your people mixed up, you are insane, or you are still playing telephone with yourself.

The comment about Uthgaard "they all play", what do you mean? They all play dirty games or they all play the game on characters? The first is just a classic case of a evil/scum-type thinking everything else must be as scummy as them because they can't comprehend honorable people. If its the second part, that staff played characters, thats no secret, of course they can and do and thats no crime or against the server rules (back then, dunno about now). You just make the jump that since they are playing characters that they MUST also are abusing whatever advantages they have as staff, for their characters/guilds/friends,etc benefit. This might be true for some, but not all, and even then i'd need to see real proof, not just accusations because so and so is in a rival guild and therefore must be doing everything wrong.

You finally showed some wisdom in your last bit, run with that part. But don't assume ALL staff broke rules, even small ones. Some people have a high code of honor and respect for the game and would never. I happen to be one of those types. But then you will just come back and claim I must be lying too, its all so tiresome.

My original post about "there goes another Nirgon guild getting banned' was just busting your chops. I'm not delusional and think all my enemies are cheaters, hackers, RMTers, etc.
You sound like a kid idolizing sports stars. These people aren’t heroes, kid, they’re just people that play a game.

• 1Worf

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So my wife and I decided to play on green a little, just for the nostalgia. We're going to do a chanter/cleric duo, name in game is Taewyn. Can I be a beggar and hit anyone up for just some bags who is still playing? :)

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So my wife and I decided to play on green a little, just for the nostalgia. We're going to do a chanter/cleric duo, name in game is Taewyn. Can I be a beggar and hit anyone up for just some bags who is still playing? :)

If I had to guess, probably 50-70 people on daily for FoH?

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I decided to start a shaman, anyone got any crappy twink gear hanging around like banded or a magic weapon?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I started on the server a few weeks ago and I have a 30 Rogue now. I might have some stuff you can use. What is your name in-game?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
My in game name is Nicorus, I forgot how brutal these low levels were
My wife and I are 13 if you get up in levels and want to do Dervs or wherever we're grinding eventually. Someone tossed me a fine steel sword so I was able to get some bags and starter spells, but otherwise, were bare bones...Scrimping and saving for her lvl 14 spells now lol.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
My in game name is Nicorus, I forgot how brutal these low levels were

Just go to EC and ask the many druids there for skin/regen/ds and ask a mage for a mod rod and bam, game is ez. Can do 1-10 in just a few hours doing this.