Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just moving to new server cause its up to POP or they all doing the SSF hardcore rules
Think it's both that it goes up to PoP and it's something new. P99 doesn't seem to have a new server on the horizon and there is no methadone for the hook of elf-simulator life.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
1695939532149.jpeg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So I see Zaide is gonna be rocking alot of SSF Hardcore guild stuff, how many people are just going straight up normal as a P99 alternative?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So I see Zaide is gonna be rocking alot of SSF Hardcore guild stuff, how many people are just going straight up normal as a P99 alternative?
My new living situation has me craving some EQ. At first I wasn't going to play, but have decided to start a casual human paladin, Qeynos side. Haven't caught up with my old <Azure Guard> crew to see if they have plans for the new server but I'll be tagging along with them if they do. IMO AG is the perfect mix of casual friendly but competitive capable guild in the emu scene. Dula and Nemce keep a tight family.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thank you Secrets for making the server. I'm leaning towards Wizard after playing a Shaman on Green. Not sure what I want to do still sadly.

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What's the experience rate going to be? Sounds like a really cool server, sadly life is as busy as it's ever been so that sucks.

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
We have warrior, cleric, necro starting around FP area.

***Message Royal or Rumble

Last edited:

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
me and friend are starting Dark elves , enc/nec , if anyone wants to group up

My name is
"DeadThings"

Last edited:

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol, login server already crashed. When I could log in there were over 1500 on like a minute after launch, though.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm waiting a few days til the first wave dies off and I can vulture pick through all the scrubs for leet paladin gear like fine steel two handed swords and raw hide breastplates.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I had a feeling today was gunna be rough. I can't really play until Tuesday so hopefully things stabilize a bit by then. I mean its even crashing the TAKP login server lol