Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
at least i get to play Zaide Zaide
1696204466281.png

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ya idk about this server. The client is legit garbage. Mouse viewing is actual dog shit and messing with res completely fucks the game for me. I'm forced to play in 800x600 because when I go bigger, my mouse won't even move beyond a certain point on my screen. Seems a ton of people are having these same issues. Hard pass for me. Can't believe so many people are putting up with the mouse view, it's beyond bad and fuck playing this game in perma 1st person.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya idk about this server. The client is legit garbage. Mouse viewing is actual dog shit and messing with res completely fucks the game for me. I'm forced to play in 800x600 because when I go bigger, my mouse won't even move beyond a certain point on my screen. Seems a ton of people are having these same issues. Hard pass for me. Can't believe so many people are putting up with the mouse view, it's beyond bad and fuck playing this game in perma 1st person.
Gotta mod the ini file to change your res currently. Also, I believe the mouse-look fix is already being worked on.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
fuck playing this game in perma 1st person.
You do realize this is a forum for EverQuest right?

The game was built to be played in 1st person. THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE GAME. IT IS AN IMMERSIVE WORLD. lmao

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ok i have 2.2 takp files,i have the new dll I have an acount, when i login i get disconnected what am i doing wrong

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You do realize this is a forum for EverQuest right?

The game was built to be played in 1st person. THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE GAME. IT IS AN IMMERSIVE WORLD. lmao
Only time you play in 1st person is inside dungeons. Everything else was always F9'd. Regardless, the p99 client is 1000x better than this. It's basically impossible going from a client that smooth to this.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ok i have 2.2 takp files,i have the new dll I have an acount, when i login i get disconnected what am i doing wrong
You have to download the file from the discord server. It's just a single eqgame something file that you overwrite the current one of. Should be fine after that.

it's the quarm zip file.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You have to download the file from the discord server. It's just a single eqgame something file that you overwrite the current one of. Should be fine after that.

it's the quarm zip file.
I did that to replace eggame.dll same issue

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
And rofl it takes 60 fucking seconds to learn and memorize level 1 spells. What the fuck kind of retards want to play this dog shit?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
same issue
Hmm weird I was having same issue as you for a while and as soon as I downloaded that quarm zip from the discord it instantly fixed it. Idk then. Set res to 800x600 in the INI too maybe because I had to do that also.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Hmm weird I was having same issue as you for a while and as soon as I downloaded that quarm zip from the discord it instantly fixed it. Idk then. Set res to 800x600 in the INI too maybe because I had to do that also.
oh and add this line OldUI=FALSE to the ini

and make sure NewUI=TRUE might help? out of ideas after that and make sure you got the 2.2 client too

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
oh and add this line OldUI=FALSE to the ini

and make sure NewUI=TRUE might help? out of ideas after that and make sure you got the 2.2 client too
Got both of those in the ini still disconnect im a retard I guess

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user